Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Summon Ideas

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Better Call Paul
Range: [weapon range]
Target: Single Square
Effect: Summon Paul. You must be below 50% health.
Paul is a low-health human privateer minion with a bunch of team heals. You get this power at some point in the storyline when you come to see Captain Avery, who is making a deal with this noob, Paul. Catbeard is like "Dude he's gonna give you a raft. Join our crew." Paul turns down Avery's offer, and at that moment, Better Call Paul is added into your pirate's power list. Avery is kinda angry, but after a change of topics, you discuss what you came to him for.

All Paws on Deck!
Range: 3
Effect: Summon Mr. Norrington. You must be on the enemy side of the battleboard.
Mr. Norrington is a buccaneer dog with Buccaneer Smash and Triton's Song. Catbeard obtains this power in one of his promotions.

Catnip
Range: Infinite
Effect: Places a bowl of catnip. Attracts minions.
Not really a summon, but it could be helpful. Someone in Bestia would train it.

v your ideas v
v down there v
v please post v

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
Better Call Paul
Range: [weapon range]
Effect: Summon Paul. You must be below 50% health.
Paul is a low-health human privateer minion with a bunch of team heals. You get this power at some point in the storyline when you come to see Captain Avery, who is making a deal with this noob, Paul. Catbeard is like "Dude he's gonna give you a raft. Join our crew." Paul turns down Avery's offer, and at that moment, Better Call Paul is added into your pirate's power list. Avery is kinda angry, but after a change of topics, you discuss what you came to him for.

All Paws on Deck!
Range: 3
Effect: Summon Mr. Norrington. You must be on the enemy side of the battleboard.
Mr. Norrington is a buccaneer dog with Buccaneer Smash and Triton's Song. Catbeard obtains this power in one of his promotions.

Catnip
Range: Infinite
Effect: Places a bowl of catnip. Attracts minions.
Not really a summon, but it could be helpful. Someone in Bestia would train it.

v your ideas v
v down there v
v please post v
Summoning a human would sound great but it's weird and shouldn't he be a companion? He is probably overpowered too. If something like this were to happen it would need delicate care but I like the line Catbeard saysbut maybe it should be said by one of the companions who were around when that actually happened, I highly doubt Catbeard would have known.

All Paws On Deck, I like this is an idea for Catbeard but he seems a bit op also maybe the summon range could be 2 squares instead of 3

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
I really like the Mr. Norrington and Catnip idea. However, I feel like "Paul" should join your crew, not become a summoning.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
The both of you prefer a human companion...well, I considered it at first, but I felt it might be a little weird...child labor and all...but okay, seems fine now that I think about it. He could have some pretty cool promotions and outfits.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
AndrewDeathblade11... on Mar 3, 2016 wrote:
The both of you prefer a human companion...well, I considered it at first, but I felt it might be a little weird...child labor and all...but okay, seems fine now that I think about it. He could have some pretty cool promotions and outfits.
He can be a bit older also he is willing to work for us