Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Personal skyway

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2011
I think that pirate should make a skyway that comes with the house that you buy and the ships in it are perfect lvl for your ship and nautical lvl. Let me know what you think.

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hmm, I don't know; that would be saying to put regular enemies in houses, and I'm not sure if KI would go for that. Instead, maybe there could be a house divided up into multiple islands that you have to ride your ship to get from island to island.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Nicknack19991 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
I think that pirate should make a skyway that comes with the house that you buy and the ships in it are perfect lvl for your ship and nautical lvl. Let me know what you think.
It would be better if this was a ship gauntlet for your house.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
piratemonster3002 on Mar 2, 2016 wrote:
Hmm, I don't know; that would be saying to put regular enemies in houses, and I'm not sure if KI would go for that. Instead, maybe there could be a house divided up into multiple islands that you have to ride your ship to get from island to island.
A chain of islands as a house sounds wonderful!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I love the idea of being able to sail your ships in your home. Wouldn't it be cool to up the limit to the number of pirates allowed to sail with you while you at your homes for ship parties. :D

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Maybe KI could make a nautical bundle? It comes with a trawlermans lodge and the skyway is accessible?

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Nicknack19991 on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
That is an amazing idea! I think that it would be a great way to have your own personal space. In Pirate101, my main Pirate has Rake's Lagoon (Swashbuckler), and it would be so awesome to have a whole Skyway like that: all dark and swashbuckling. Even at a point the roses (that fall off in the house) could be falling in the Skyway! It could be called Rake's Skyway, even. It could be as following for the other houses and their Skyways:

• Commodore's Skyway
• Sharpshooter's Skyway
• Smuggler's Skyway
• Skullrock Skyway
• Haunted Skyway (even though there's already a Haunted Skyway in Cool Ranch)

It definitely would be awesome to have their very own Skyways if your Houses came in a Bundle or from the Crowns Shop directly.

Thanks and Good Hunting,

The Dashing Swashbuckler - Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
they had something like this in beta from what I heard. I heard you had to sail to your house and people complained. although this is different what if you sailed from your house and had to get back quickly. maybe there could be a quick way back?

Petty Officer
Nov 10, 2013
i 100% agree with this but you should be able to customize your skyway insted of it coming with it and in the skyway you get a small one but as you go on and decrate your house/skyway you should be able to buy more room for your skyway so the cost for eash sectoins should 20000-40000 thousand gold depends how large you want the area to be

dead-eye tim level 65

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Ooh... I think you should be able to decorate your Skyway instead of just enjoying the scenery all on its own! That would be so awesome! Whoever agrees with me (or disagrees, lol) just reply/quote me!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- The Dashing Swashbuckler, a.k.a. Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 26 Swashbuckler