Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Class 5

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
We all know the companions such as Peter and Chantal who are recruited inside training areas.

I personally think we get these companions a bit early, they outshine the krakens skull companions we get and i personally don't like it, maybe they could be available to recruit at lvl 8 or 7 and our trainer will give us a message to come to us and recruit them, I feel like if we spread out when we got these companions it would make the early days of questing much better

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I'm pretty sure that you can get these companions at any level after the required quests, but most chose to get them as soon as possible.
Duncan

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I think the reason we get them early is to help keep us alive till we learn the rules of the game and how to play it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
dk4vision on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that you can get these companions at any level after the required quests, but most chose to get them as soon as possible.
Duncan
That's why I am suggesting to change the level

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Feb 27, 2016 wrote:
I think the reason we get them early is to help keep us alive till we learn the rules of the game and how to play it.
I don't think so, would the companions have been necessary for you?

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 29, 2016 wrote:
I don't think so, would the companions have been necessary for you?
It was a lot harder the first time I played. It would have made a difference for me.