Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Monquistadors!?

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
So a thought just popped up into my head, seeing how the monquistadors are in port regal skyway how did they get in their? The entrance from Tradewinds Skyway is blocked by Marleybonean forces and the storm gates are obviously out of reach so what are they doing there?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 21, 2016 wrote:
So a thought just popped up into my head, seeing how the monquistadors are in port regal skyway how did they get in their? The entrance from Tradewinds Skyway is blocked by Marleybonean forces and the storm gates are obviously out of reach so what are they doing there?
You find them sailing near the stormgate to MooShu, perhaps the sneaky little simians snuck through that?
Or since bravery and daring also comes in small packages - they ran the blockade from Puerto Mico!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 22, 2016 wrote:
You find them sailing near the stormgate to MooShu, perhaps the sneaky little simians snuck through that?
Or since bravery and daring also comes in small packages - they ran the blockade from Puerto Mico!
The first one is a possibility but watch me debunk it

There are unexplored skyways in monquista but for them to get to mooshu in any way they would have had to have ended up on the imperial skyway and I doubt there are more skyways in Mooshu, they have to get through a lot of blockades just to do nothing in Port Regal

I believe the second should have been mentioned somewhere in main or side quests the ideas are great but it's all well impossible otherwise there would be war

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
The first one is a possibility but watch me debunk it

There are unexplored skyways in monquista but for them to get to mooshu in any way they would have had to have ended up on the imperial skyway and I doubt there are more skyways in Mooshu, they have to get through a lot of blockades just to do nothing in Port Regal

I believe the second should have been mentioned somewhere in main or side quests the ideas are great but it's all well impossible otherwise there would be war
You forget that there are MB ships sailing around in what is basically Puerto Mican waters. Not everything has to be spelled out, we can make some inferences from circumstances.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Feb 23, 2016 wrote:
You forget that there are MB ships sailing around in what is basically Puerto Mican waters. Not everything has to be spelled out, we can make some inferences from circumstances.
The Marlyebonean privateers would have entered through the Port Regal Skyway blockade and with enough I'm sure they could maintain the position without risk of war, I personally would prefer to not make inferences on so many things in this game