Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Secret Trainers

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Hey guys, I was scrolling through the update notes for summer (I know I'm a little late) and I found that there were secret trainers. I really don't feel like searching through all of the worlds, so could someone tell me where the one's worth visiting usually hang out? Thanks.

Ensign
Aug 16, 2011
They are ALL in the end of Devil Fish Hollow. One will be there at a time and they will alternate every 3 (ish)
hours. You will have to fight water moles, sharks (etc...) to get there. But they're there under the trap door at the end.

Hope this helps!

PIEandPI

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
The message link contains an accurate guide to the Clandestine Trainers. note the times are Central Standard and we are now in Daylight time. Adjust accordingly.

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2013
They are all in Devilfish Hollow after the sharks, they're in a corner of the big shark pit place in the bottom right hand corner of the map, with the jaw tent, and there will be a mysterious trap door for the trainer at that specific time.

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I'll tell you.........

In a place where devil fish flow
It be not solid, but hollow......

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
First off, there are three trainers, one for melee classes, one for musketeers and one for witchdoctors

Melee trainer gives: Relentless, Cheap Shot and Flanking

Ranged trainer gives: Parting Shot, Overwatch and I believe Double Tap

Magic trainer gives: Readied Spell, Cowards Bane, Witch Hunter and a power called Forbiddance which removes and enemies power and removes on of yours

Each thing you can train costs one practice point

The secret trainers are in the new devilfish hollow, it is hard to explain where exactly the trainers are in the place so I would reccomend looking it up on central.