Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Milo Or Gaspard

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 16, 2011
I will be making a privy in the near future and I was wondering... (I am SO indecisive.) Should I get Gaspard De Vole or Milo Graytail? With a swashy buddy.

(Also I will be buying the crown counterpart as well.)

What would be best?

PIEandPI

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
It depends on your type of play. if you like Swashbuckler's Milo, does fairly well. Gaspard is a great Buccaneer.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I would think if you are playing as privy you should go with Gaspard here are my reasons

1. This is for aesthetics, I find Malik looks better than gaspards crown counterpart

2. Gaspard comes with riposte, on a privateer you can take advantage of this

Those are only 2 reasons but I personally see Gaspard performing better on a privy than milo

Ensign
Feb 27, 2013
Hi I think Milo would be great because you could boost his swashbuckler attacks. And if you're questing with a swashy buddy, you'd get a boost on both of them Good luck!

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I think I only have Gaspard on one character, while I have Milo on three -- seems like I like the Swashbuckler better. Honestly, since you end up with a great crew no matter what, I'd say go with whoever you like.

Petty Officer
Jun 19, 2014
gaspard is the worst of the 5 origin companions

as a privateers i would suggest dead mike, if you want a buccaneer.

but i still think milo is the best origin companion.

wait, if your getting crown counterparts why not get gaspard devole and malik, instead of doubles

Ensign
Mar 12, 2009
I'm a little late for the reply but the best privateer origin companion is Lucky Jack Russel. Being a privateer you can boost his will, and he can get relentless while starting off with a good epic (bladestorm) instead of not being able to buff Milo and having him start off with cheap shot, which is a near useless epic