Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Another KI Live... more adventure focused, please?

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Listen, I really am looking forward to seeing the next KI Live episode, & all, however, I really think it should be more adventure centered rather than having another morphing meeting. I just feel like we need to see something else other than doing morphing meetings recently.

Bonnie Anne, I know you & One-Eyed Jack had a blast doing these morphing meetings, though, I feel we really should see something else this time, like doing a dungeon, or seeing a few previews of what's on the way, or something.

Please, I ask you this, ease up on the morphing meetings for now. We should be seeing more in your latest KI Live episode.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
I know, Trimond. I know.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
I wouldn't mind another visit to the Morphing Tent if there were hints about an undiscovered hybrid. However, if adventure is in the cards, that would be very cool as well. I'd like to hear how close we came with some of the back-stories submitted for the gentleman referred on Falmea Friday.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Trimond297 on Feb 16, 2016 wrote:
Listen, I really am looking forward to seeing the next KI Live episode, & all, however, I really think it should be more adventure centered rather than having another morphing meeting. I just feel like we need to see something else other than doing morphing meetings recently.

Bonnie Anne, I know you & One-Eyed Jack had a blast doing these morphing meetings, though, I feel we really should see something else this time, like doing a dungeon, or seeing a few previews of what's on the way, or something.

Please, I ask you this, ease up on the morphing meetings for now. We should be seeing more in your latest KI Live episode.
I'm fine with the, for now, I'm sure adventures are on the way

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Please note, our next episode is delayed until Feb. 25.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Bonnie Anne on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:
That's next week from now. Well, I don't blame ya. I understand. Honestly, this is the first time a KI Live episode is delayed.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Awww darn!

Commodore
May 31, 2009
Let Tom know that we're all thinking of him and wishing him a speedy recovery!

(For those that don't know-- he fell out of a tree and fractured his elbow and chipped a bone by his knee.)

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
MistyDragon13 on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:

(For those that don't know-- he fell out of a tree and fractured his elbow and chipped a bone by his knee.)
Are you serious about this??? I didn't know he got injured! If something happened to him, I feel very sorry about his incident, & hope he gets well soon!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
MistyDragon13 on Feb 17, 2016 wrote:

That made my right arm shiver

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 18, 2016 wrote:
That made my right arm shiver
It shivered our timbers heavily just hearing about that. Hope it doesn't happen to him again.

Ensign
May 01, 2012
That's terrible that happened!

But...it brings to mind a joke...

How do you get a one armed pirate out of a tree?

Wave to him!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Get well soon Tom boy, hope ye recover.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Angus Thunderpants on Feb 25, 2016 wrote:
That's terrible that happened!

But...it brings to mind a joke...

How do you get a one armed pirate out of a tree?

Wave to him!
Tom would laugh so hard at this joke!! XD he's a great guy irl and 100% dedicated to us pirates :D thanks for the share it'll keep up his spirits and that boosts healing too! besides that welcome to the message boards belatedly from me :3
stormy jen silver