Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I Lost My Patch Of St. Fido!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
i moved my patch of st. Fido to the shared bank only to not find it anywhere the next moment! I'm sure i moved it to the shared bank and didn't trash it and if i did i really need that back please put it back somehow!

Also, Every time i try to trash my furniture from the shared bank, i later find it back on the shared bank even when i already trashed it! this has happened every time i trash them then it happens later on.
Please help

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
PirateyPrivateer on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:
i moved my patch of st. Fido to the shared bank only to not find it anywhere the next moment! I'm sure i moved it to the shared bank and didn't trash it and if i did i really need that back please put it back somehow!

Also, Every time i try to trash my furniture from the shared bank, i later find it back on the shared bank even when i already trashed it! this has happened every time i trash them then it happens later on.
Please help
You may have thought you moved it to the shared bank, but maybe you actually moved it to your bank? ( I know I have done this a few times. )
To trash items: you have to move them to your backpack to trash them.
I hope you find that eye patch, it's too good to lose!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
PirateyPrivateer on Feb 14, 2016 wrote:

Please help
If you send an email to support@pirate101.com, they may be able to help you locate the item.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Oct 03, 2012
I Just Deleted those same furniture that keeps coming back 2 days ago, then my patch of st. Fido Came back into my shared bank!
I thought that because my shared bank was overflowed it did not show the item.
Anyways, It's All Good Now Thanks!