Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

4 Days With No Reply From Pirate101 Support?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 09, 2015
Hey Griffin here again, 4 days ago I emailed Pirate101 support with this problem.

"Hey Griffin here, Bonnie Anne told me to email you guys for help. Last night I bought 60,000 crowns for the Pack-A-Palooza, I gained some cool mega snacks and the buckler bear, the musket bear, and almost Baar. After I got Yohr I bought a couple of more packs and got Baar. Boochbeard popped up and said he was ready for promotion!

So I clicked the OK button underneath the snacks and Baar and my screen became yellow completely then rainbow colored on my pirate101 window. Then it cleared and went back to normal, but Baar, the snack, and the house items were still there. So I clicked OK but it didn't budge. I tried esc and tried to exit that way but when I said I'm sure I want to exit that didn't work either. I noticed the Pirate101 music stop playing and the background noise was silent. So I decided to just right click on the window on the toolbar and close it.

I reopened Pirate101, did my login, then clicked play. But when I clicked my companion management to give Baar his epics and move him around. He wasn't there. Only Yohr and the musket bear. I don't know what the heck to do! I have a screenshot of Baar, and the house items after the screen stop being colorful I don't know if that helps.

The more details I can explain is that I already clicked Yahr when it said I recruited Baar so only the items and Baar's card remained,Boochbeard already disappeared off the screen, and I was able to move my golden mouse around the screen but none of the buttons worked no matter how many times I clicked them. I attached the screenshot if you want to see Baar's card and the house items."

What Should I do???!

Did Pirate101 support receive my email yet?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Ahoy!

Did you receive an automatic reply with a ticket number? If not, did you check your junk mail folder? If you didn't receive a ticket number, the request wasn't received.

You can try again by emailing support@pirate101.com or use the Contact Us form here:
https://www.pirate101.com/CustomerSupport/free_game

If you use the contact form, you must have a valid email address attached to your game account to receive the reply.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
May 09, 2015
No, I did not receive a ticket. Thanks Bonnie

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
I have sent emails beginning 12 days ago. I have submitted all the proper info. Is anyone else having issues getting response from Kingsisle?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
blackbeard1947 on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
I have sent emails beginning 12 days ago. I have submitted all the proper info. Is anyone else having issues getting response from Kingsisle?
If you have a ticket number, we can investigate the issue. If you never received a ticket number, the request wasn't received and you need to follow the directions that I posted above.

Ensign
Nov 16, 2012
Bonnie Anne that is the address I have been using. When I go to your link it just gives me your help@kingsisle.com to respond. I just forwarded one of my messages using support@kingsisle.com to se if that worked.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Bonnie Anne that is the address I have been using. When I go to your link it just gives me your help@kingsisle.com to respond. I just forwarded one of my messages using support@kingsisle.com to se if that worked.
Both support@pirate101.com and help@kingsisle.com will work and go to the same place.

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Better double-check your email that's on file with KI - I know that there was an issue with their email server sending to yahoo addresses, for example. Perhaps if you tried using a different email, such as a gmail account?

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Blackbeard,

I highly suggest you submit via the website (and ensure your email on file is correct). I had all the same issues you are describing and I just stopped using the email option all together. When I used the website form....I received a ticket number almost instantly.

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/help-support-service-8ad6a41851bf96f40151cc81428658b3/8ad6a41a51bf96b10151d2c296de1707?fromSearchResult=true#8ad6a41a51bf96b10151d2c296de1707