Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Power Suggestions for all Classes

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
Okay guys, so remember when I made the post about Swashbuckler's getting a new type of hide? Some of you said that it would make Swashbucklers to overpowered, so what about this? New powers for all classes!
Swashbuckler
Smoke Bomb
Range: Unlimited
Turns: 3 or 5
Hides a teammate. Cannot use on self.
Musketeer
Air Strike
Turns: 10
Fills half of board (where enemies started) with bombs. (The bombs are as strong as Rain of Mortarshells).
Witchdoctor
Leech Aura
Range: Base range + Spirit Sight + weapon range or Unlimited.
Steal 3-5 of the target's Epic Talents and transforms them into Witchdoctor talents for self for 10 rounds.
Privateer
Valor's Call
Shields all allies for 25% damage for 10 rounds.
Buccaneer
Reckless Fury
Hits adjacent enemies for 2x the amount of damage (it's like an unlimited hide). You lose 10% per swing.
What do you guys think about my ideas? What do you think Kingsisle?

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
The witch spell is really cool. I would love to get that, because we get the talents later in the game. I can imagine casting that spell and laughing as that cow (samoorai, samoorai... Oh how i hate you cows) could attack only one time, and me just spamming attacks at his face. I would laugh so hard!

Annoying Amber (KI PLEASE ADD ALL OF THE POWERS) lvl 42

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
AnonymousTruth1854 on Feb 1, 2016 wrote:
The witch spell is really cool. I would love to get that, because we get the talents later in the game. I can imagine casting that spell and laughing as that cow (samoorai, samoorai... Oh how i hate you cows) could attack only one time, and me just spamming attacks at his face. I would laugh so hard!

Annoying Amber (KI PLEASE ADD ALL OF THE POWERS) lvl 42
Looks! Thx for your support!

Ensign
Jun 29, 2012
Merciless Richard ... on Jan 31, 2016 wrote:
Okay guys, so remember when I made the post about Swashbuckler's getting a new type of hide? Some of you said that it would make Swashbucklers to overpowered, so what about this? New powers for all classes!
Swashbuckler
Smoke Bomb
Turns: 3 or 5
Hides a teammate. Cannot use on self.
Musketeer
Air Strike
Fills half of board (where enemies started) with bombs. (The bombs are as strong as Rain of Mortarshells).
Witchdoctor
Leech Aura
Range: Base range + Spirit Sight + weapon range or Unlimited.
Steal 3-5 of the target's Epic Talents and transforms them into Witchdoctor talents for self for 10 rounds.
Privateer
Valor's Call
Shields all allies for 25% damage for 10 rounds.
Buccaneer
Reckless Fury
Hits adjacent enemies for 2x the amount of damage (it's like an unlimited hide). You lose 10% per swing.
What do you guys think about my ideas? What do you think Kingsisle?
Valor's Call and Air Strike sound a little op. I think the amount of turns the bombs and the protection should be reduced if it was ever implemented but other than that, I like this idea.

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
ThaZoner11 on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
Valor's Call and Air Strike sound a little op. I think the amount of turns the bombs and the protection should be reduced if it was ever implemented but other than that, I like this idea.
Yeah, was thinking about that as well. Thanks!

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ThaZoner11 on Feb 3, 2016 wrote:
Hmm not really, in the crown shop privateers can get raiding tackle which grants valors rampart, which is also only granted by raiding tackle, using old scratch you can have a pretty decent defensive buff given to your whole team in one turn

Lieutenant
Aug 15, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Feb 4, 2016 wrote:
Hmm not really, in the crown shop privateers can get raiding tackle which grants valors rampart, which is also only granted by raiding tackle, using old scratch you can have a pretty decent defensive buff given to your whole team in one turn
True that!