Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate 101 the Movie?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
Hi guys, I know this sounds kinda crazy, but what if Pirate101 was made into a movie? Since there are quite a few video game based movies coming out this year, I thought Pirate101 could be one too! (Not like it would come out anytime soon though.) Each world could be it's own movie in a series or something like that. What do you guys think of this idea?

Quick Melody Nightngale, Lvl 30 Swashbuckler

Petty Officer
Jul 25, 2012
I love this idea! I will literally pay to watch it.

However I think they'd need to finish the game first. Because why would you have a movie based on Polaris when it's not even in the game yet?

Get what i'm saying?

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
Melody the Swift on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
Hi guys, I know this sounds kinda crazy, but what if Pirate101 was made into a movie? Since there are quite a few video game based movies coming out this year, I thought Pirate101 could be one too! (Not like it would come out anytime soon though.) Each world could be it's own movie in a series or something like that. What do you guys think of this idea?

I love this idea so so so much! I'm just wondering how many characters they'd have? They'd obviously have all the main companions, but what about the class specific main companions? And how many Pirates will there be?

I would looooooove to see a Pirate101 movie!!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Yes that would be fantastic, maybe five pirates of each class as the main characters? Oh and the animation would probably be even better!

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Melody the Swift on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:

You know what, Melody the Swift? I always think of Pirate101 made into a movie! That's so exciting - I wonder who the main character would be. I'd love to buy it TOTALLY!!!

I really love your idea!

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 23 Swashbuckler

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
turtlemcturtleton on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:

However I think they'd need to finish the game first. Because why would you have a movie based on Polaris when it's not even in the game yet?

Get what i'm saying?
Thank you! ^.^I do agree that they should finish the story first though, because it would be weird to have the movie end without the pirates reaching El Dorado XD (Unless its a series or something)

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I love this idea so so so much! I'm just wondering how many characters they'd have? They'd obviously have all the main companions, but what about the class specific main companions? And how many Pirates will there be?

I think that Ninja's idea below is good, since there are 5 classes. The only problem is that everyone might end up fighting over what class the "most" main character will be...XD Having class specific main companions would be a difficult one...>_< Maybe only have the companions everyone get be the pirate's companions and the class specific ones will be random characters they meet along their journey? Cuz if there are too many characters, it can get kinda confusing, especially if there are already 5 pirates.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:

Oh and I forgot to add that it might be hard including all the companions...especially since there are so many. I just hope that it won't alter the story too much, since video game movies have a bad reputation for leaving out small but important details.

Ensign
Jan 19, 2011
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Yes that would be fantastic, maybe five pirates of each class as the main characters? Oh and the animation would probably be even better!
5 pirates sound like a great idea, since there are 5 classes! :D And the animation would be amazing... //heavy breathing XD

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
turtlemcturtleton on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:

Get what i'm saying?
Well, they could do it in parts. The first section would be about all of the chapters up until you take out Deacon, which would be the grand final scene/fight! Then the second part would be about going through Mooshu and getting to Maruzame, which would be a movie all on its own! Then, the next one would be about the Battle of Marleybone and destroying Beachhead and the battle against Rooke. During that battle, there should be one long point of battle between Rooke and Nelson with awesome final boss battle music in the background! THAT would be epic! Finally, the last movie would be about Aquila, and then having to go take on the all too legendary Tower of Moo to take down Moo Manchu once again!

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Also out of the five pirates, I think the Privy should be the real main character considering how they help their team in many ways.

Captain
Dec 06, 2012
That's not a bad idea. But there are 2 parts that won't work well ( Presidio and The end of tumbleweed )

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Ninja Phoenix123 on Jan 20, 2016 wrote:
Also out of the five pirates, I think the Privy should be the real main character considering how they help their team in many ways.
It doesn't need a main character but the privy could be the leader of the gang