Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Who is your favourite elite

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Interesting subject ha? Who is your favourite

I personally like Kane Altough we haven't met him of what I have seen of him in art he looks so fly and sharp but I don't think I will like him when I battle him!

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2010
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:

I personally like Kane Altough we haven't met him of what I have seen of him in art he looks so fly and sharp but I don't think I will like him when I battle him!
I for one really like Phule. No one except Kane (in the game or otherwise), knows what his purpose is. I love the mystery of him, how he seems to know everything...and go anywhere. I think I just figured out his role.

He also seems most human, OK BYE NOW!

The Grin Reaper

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I think Rooke as a character is great; his voice is so fitting for his character and his physique makes him seem like a true embodiment of what the Armada represent; pure un-challenged power. He also seems to possess a bit more honor and respect than others; despite his grief and anger, he lets us fight Tso ourselves because he's expecting us to win and wants to kill him ourselves when we're at our best, not at our weakest. Furthermore, he gives Nelson the chance to surrender and even admits that Nelson fought brilliantly.

Therefore, Rooke is my favorite.
He also reminds me of Krieg, so there's that.

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Rebel Scum

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
I think Rooke as a character is great; his voice is so fitting for his character and his physique makes him seem like a true embodiment of what the Armada represent; pure un-challenged power. He also seems to possess a bit more honor and respect than others; despite his grief and anger, he lets us fight Tso ourselves because he's expecting us to win and wants to kill him ourselves when we're at our best, not at our weakest. Furthermore, he gives Nelson the chance to surrender and even admits that Nelson fought brilliantly.

I don't think letting us fight Gen. Tso was an example of his "honor" but of his arrogance. It would be better for his reputation to beat a strong opponent, than pound a weakling ( and didn't that battle make you feel weak? )
Notice that he didn't give US an option of surrender and no compliments on our skill in destroying Beachhead. Nope, just rage at our presence.
Anyway, my favorite is Phule, ( until we find out more about Kane or the Lady Elite. )

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
I like Bishop, I really like his bird beak mask and the outfit he wears as well as his mysterious personality.
Yes, I am back, I said I was back but never said anything because right after that I guess I was pretty busy and forgot about everything.
I think I am back now though so yeah, I couldn't really be bothered to make another topic about this so just posted on here.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013

Good to have you back, Owen!
I like most of them, but I would have to say Bishop. His bird mask thing is awesome, and I love his overall voice and design
Dashing Duncan Quinn

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013

Great point but now the armada's power is certainly being challenged

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
I like the girl elite since she is so mysterious and we have heard nothing of her yet when the other Elites are much talked about.

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 15, 2016 wrote:

Hey there, witchdoctor daruis!
I personally like Lady Elite, even though we have not met her. She looks deadly and she is the one elite we haven't met or seen yet, other than Kane, of course.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
I don't think letting us fight Gen. Tso was an example of his "honor" but of his arrogance. It would be better for his reputation to beat a strong opponent, than pound a weakling ( and didn't that battle make you feel weak? )
Notice that he didn't give US an option of surrender and no compliments on our skill in destroying Beachhead. Nope, just rage at our presence.
Anyway, my favorite is Phule, ( until we find out more about Kane or the Lady Elite. )
I suppose it IS kinda arrogant. I never really thought of it that way. He just doesn't sneak around when fighting you like Deacon or Bishop. On the topic of battles with them, I wonder what the REAL fight with Bishop will be like. When I got to Deacon with Owen, absolutely all of my companions were wiped out so I was forced to wait another day. His fight was sooo difficult to me. Then for Rooke as Malcolm, I accidentally chose Bonnie so she was kinda useless and just.. Rooke's fight uuuuugh. Both of those were difficult. But, Bishop? If Sacrifice is the only thing he's got up his sleeve, he's gonna be a real pushover when we fight him for real. Maybe that's the point? Brilliant but weak in battle? Iunno.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
dk4vision on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
Good to have you back, Owen!
I like most of them, but I would have to say Bishop. His bird mask thing is awesome, and I love his overall voice and design
Dashing Duncan Quinn
Thanks! It's nice to be back!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
I suppose it IS kinda arrogant. I never really thought of it that way. He just doesn't sneak around when fighting you like Deacon or Bishop. On the topic of battles with them, I wonder what the REAL fight with Bishop will be like. When I got to Deacon with Owen, absolutely all of my companions were wiped out so I was forced to wait another day. His fight was sooo difficult to me. Then for Rooke as Malcolm, I accidentally chose Bonnie so she was kinda useless and just.. Rooke's fight uuuuugh. Both of those were difficult. But, Bishop? If Sacrifice is the only thing he's got up his sleeve, he's gonna be a real pushover when we fight him for real. Maybe that's the point? Brilliant but weak in battle? Iunno.
He has a retaliatory attack for WD using hoodoo on him, when I fought him with Silver Isis ( my WD ) it was just... bleh. I finally had to use her as support and to summon her undead, and let the melee fighters beat up Bishop.

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Kane by far, He's the most mysterious, I also think a Plot Twist may occur him not being a clockwork and a human, but it's so flawed I'm not going to explain anything of it.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Cruel Owen Quarrel on Jan 18, 2016 wrote:
Bishop is a nightmare vs witchdocotors don't under estimate the bird