Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is your favourite thing about Marleybone

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Post your own favourites below

Mine would have to be the admiralty foyer and war room I love the architecture and art, and it's war, I like war

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
Marleybone is my favorite world, both in Wizard and Pirate. I just loved the architecture and the way it felt, fighting crime on the rooftops like a superhero or entering some 18th century city that really looks the part.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2015
as much as i never been there before, i have seen tons of youtube videos about marleybone. the best thing i like about it is the looks and the marleybone army is so cool, it looks like were back into the 1800's but better

cunning Alex Jordan lv.15

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Ahoy there pirates!
My favorite thing about Marleybone is the Wreck of the Victory. I love the dungeon and it's awesome how we get to defeat Rooke. I also love the layout and appearance of Glass House Prison.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2013
Pirate101's graphics make Marleybone so awesome, my favourite thing would probably be the music and I love how we get to take part in a war while we're there.

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I like the organization and how it approaches quests differently, as well as the whole war effort part. Before, quests were more disorganized and more like pointing you in a different direction and nothing more than "You scratch my back, I scratch yours". Marleybone makes a point to show you that this is war. You're not just some random pirate, you're a part of Her Majesty's Navy and Army. You are a part of something huge. The side quests in this world are incredibly creative, minus a few. It also does not overstay its welcome as I felt Mooshu did (no offense).

At this point in the story, we already know a lot about the Armada, yet we've never seen much of the Dogs before, besides in Port Regal and the Scurvy Dog Island. And from what we HAD seen so far, the dogs had seemed very respectable.

That changed when we came to Marleybone. In Marleybone, we caught a glimpse of the struggle between the classes (the dogs v. the cats, foxes, and frogs) that we've never seen before. This also gives much more depth to Bonnie's character and gives a perspective we've never really seen before. It kinda makes me sad how serious and almost sad she seems after her promotion.

My favorite place would be the Isle of Fetch. Not the Pier, the actual Isle of Fetch. Stepping in getting a big glimpse of what our hunt for the map (and how far we're willing to go to get it) has led to. Hearing the shock in our companions' voices that reminds us that these are not just characters for us to control in battle who say funny stuff sometimes. These are actually fully fleshed out characters that have their own personalities and sets of morals (or none at all in the case of Monkey King). Marleybone was such a beautiful world with a beautiful story and seeing every single bit of what it has to offer is the only thing I can certainly say you won't regret.

Cpt. Cruel Owen Quarrel, Level 65 Sky Ranger

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
My favorite thing about Marleybone is two things: Bonnie and Ratbeard's promotion quests. These are really fun, and while doing Bonnie's quest you can farm Captain Swing for his unique gear.

Sorry, make that three things... all the wooden chests in Isle of Dogs -- get that treasure hunting badge really quick!