Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Ultimate Caper

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
So one day I was thinking: What if we could rob the bazaar? I'd bet you'd get like 1,000,000,000,000,000 gold or something. So I made an idea.

The frogfather tells you that Squid Vicious is a threat and robbing his major partner, the bazaar, would be a big blow against them. Well, you can't really refuse a request from the frog father so we do it. Meanwhile, under everyone's noses, a gang of crabs are holding Harvey Deuce hostage and have an impostor posing as him. Their motives are unknown, but Harvey managed to sneak a message to One Eyed Jack, his cousin. We sneak in through the cave behind the Spar Chamber. We get down into this huge series of vault rooms under ground which are crawling with crabs. We defeat a bunch, working our way to the center, where we meet One Eyed Jack, Hinson, and Snyder. Each one is all like, "What are you doing here?" to each other. We defeat the boss Crab guy and free Harvey, he pays us half the money we would've stolen and half of that went to frogfather. Having not achieved his goal, he is sorta mad.

I could have explained better, I'm just tired. Oh and btw, quest is called Caper Conundrum

Fearless Finnigan lvl 65 Artful Dodger

Ok bye sleepy time.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Lol, you must have been very tired - the name is Squid Viscous.