Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

About El Dorado...

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Here are some different things about El Dorado that I'd love to throw out there:

Q #1: Who lives in El Dorado and who else has explored it? What secrets does Marco Pollo know about El Dorado? And where are the different places you can go there, as the Stormgate never appears in the same place twice?
A #1: I really don't know who lives there, and I don't know anybody else that has explored El Dorado than Marco Pollo. And who named it El Dorado, anyway? (By the way, like I said before, El Dorado means "The Golden" in Spanish.)
Q #2: How can we get there, anyway? By all of your posting, it seems that even after the game is finished, you still don't find El Dorado! Why and how is that if that's what you've been questing for almost the whole time?Once you're like Level 15, your entire mission is finding El Dorado before the Armada does.

El Dorado, We're Coming For You!

I like the fact that you're not stealing the treasure, you're making sure the Armada can't do anything with all the money.

Let me know if you have any suggestions or feedback (even the crazy ones! ).

Thanks and Good Hunting,

- Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 22 Swashbuckler

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Actually, Marco Pollo was not the only one who reached El Dorado... You'll find out soon enough when your done with Cool Ranch! Yar!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
The game isn't finished, Helpful Aurora. We're waiting for the next step, book 15, where we may have to find more map pieces and return to Valencia! ( but why we go there is for you to discover, happy adventuring! )

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
"Actually, Marco Pollo was not the only one who reached El Dorado..."

Nah, my parents were there... but all I got was a crummy t-shirt.

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
Unfair Angel on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Actually, Marco Pollo was not the only one who reached El Dorado... You'll find out soon enough when your done with Cool Ranch! Yar!
Thank you, Unfair Angel!

Really? I wonder who? Do you think Captain Gunn did? Or Avery? Or Kane? Huh. Is it someone who stole the map, or someone whom Marco Pollo trusted with the map. If the latter, who do you think Marco Pollo trusts enough to give a whole land of gold and why?

I sure hope it's not Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane.

(P.S. These are all rhetorical questions. A rhetorical question means a question that you don't have to answer. )

Thanks and Good Hunting,

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Helpful Aurora Par... on Jan 12, 2016 wrote:
Thank you, Unfair Angel!

Really? I wonder who? Do you think Captain Gunn did? Or Avery? Or Kane? Huh. Is it someone who stole the map, or someone whom Marco Pollo trusted with the map. If the latter, who do you think Marco Pollo trusts enough to give a whole land of gold and why?

I sure hope it's not Supreme Commander of the Armada Kane.

(P.S. These are all rhetorical questions. A rhetorical question means a question that you don't have to answer. )

Thanks and Good Hunting,

How about instead of asking us this just play the game and beat Miranda

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I hope that there isn't another twist like the gild monkey being gortez or most of gunns treasure being destroyed by water moles or there isn't even that much gold in captain blood's layer. u think there should be someone who knows w ha t pollo's map looks like in Darkmoor and the armada is forcing him or her to make a replica of the map and lead them to el dorado before you get there so the final boss is kane or a giant Asian like god creature smashes him and tries to kill you

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Pirate101 fan on Jan 17, 2016 wrote:
I hope that there isn't another twist like the gild monkey being gortez or most of gunns treasure being destroyed by water moles or there isn't even that much gold in captain blood's layer. u think there should be someone who knows w ha t pollo's map looks like in Darkmoor and the armada is forcing him or her to make a replica of the map and lead them to el dorado before you get there so the final boss is kane or a giant Asian like god creature smashes him and tries to kill you
Yeah I hope we get a heap of treasure and it works out just this once

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
I have a feeling that it will be treasure but we just can't have it because the movies always make the temple with the gold crumble and we don't get the gold or someone's going to say something like "not all treasure is silver and gold, mate." And the treasure being an artifact that we have to destroy. In the mean time instead of doing people's quest for Eldorado map pieces, I'm just going to put them at gun point, steal the map pieces and not feel bad at all because I'm a pirate and that's what pirates do.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
We won't get the gold if:
1. The island explodes because - reasons.
2. We have an agreement with Avery to share the spoils, what chicanery will he invent to steal our share from us?

Gunner's Mate
Oct 22, 2015
Yes he does laugh sarcastically at you for being an honest pirate. If I had my way I'd do something like steal them and do what a pirate signed up to do in the first place.