Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's not too serious, but...

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Nov 01, 2013
It's not too serious, like I said in the subject, but in the chat there are some things that are in Pirate101 that you cannot even say! I'll give you some examples.

1: De La Vega Manor - It does not let me say De or La. I have to say "Del A" in order to actually spell it properly.
2: Banditoad - It lets me say "Banditoads" but it doesn't let me say "Banditoad". So I have to say either "Bandit toad" or "Band i toad".
3: Salty - Salty is an adjective you can use for your Pirate, but in the chat it doesn't let you say the word "salty". Example: I can't say the full name of my friend "Salty Austin Rakes". Only the "Austin Rakes" part!
4: And I understand this one a little bit, but I can't say "Want to come to my house?". It won't let me say "come to my house". It only lets you say "go to my house".

Thanks and Good Hunting,

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 22 Swashbuckler