Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Event May Be Next Big Thing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
Hi it's us, Abigail and Ariel!(Just So You Know Ariel Did Not Post One Of These. We're Entering It Together!)
Today we are thinking of starting a new event, like the B.O.X.E.S events, but not. So, what we had in mind, no it's not FNAF, but.... We think this event could be a singer! Any singer, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, you name it! So, if you have a non-swearing singer that is appropriate, jot that down here.

So, our second idea could be an Alice In Wonderland theme. If you've ever heard of the movie, great, if not you can look it up. Well basically, it's about a girl who goes down a rabbit hole and has to overcome some tricky mind tasks.

Any other ideas? :P ~Abi and Ari

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Those are some awesome ideas! We could do a sort of twist on the B.O.X.E.S events. You know how in Wiz101 we get to go to Skull Island and experience Pirate101? In Pirate101, we could visit Wizard City! We could do the singer idea, that would be pretty cool. Ariana Grande could be a good choice.

Commodore
May 31, 2009
sarahbrown05 on Jan 10, 2016 wrote:
Hi it's us, Abigail and Ariel!(Just So You Know Ariel Did Not Post One Of These. We're Entering It Together!)
Today we are thinking of starting a new event, like the B.O.X.E.S events, but not. So, what we had in mind, no it's not FNAF, but.... We think this event could be a singer! Any singer, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, you name it! So, if you have a non-swearing singer that is appropriate, jot that down here.

So, our second idea could be an Alice In Wonderland theme. If you've ever heard of the movie, great, if not you can look it up. Well basically, it's about a girl who goes down a rabbit hole and has to overcome some tricky mind tasks.

Any other ideas? :P ~Abi and Ari
An Alice In Wonderland themed event would be awesome. I'd imagine it like a dream your pirate is having, where they are Alice, and companions appear as other characters throughout the story. The player would encounter fairly simple battles and such solo. I'm regrettably unfamiliar with the tale (it's been several years since I've read the book) but Monkey King would probably fit the Cheshire Cat, and Bonnie Anne could take the place of the Queen of Hearts.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
MistyDragon13 on Jan 13, 2016 wrote:
An Alice In Wonderland themed event would be awesome. I'd imagine it like a dream your pirate is having, where they are Alice, and companions appear as other characters throughout the story. The player would encounter fairly simple battles and such solo. I'm regrettably unfamiliar with the tale (it's been several years since I've read the book) but Monkey King would probably fit the Cheshire Cat, and Bonnie Anne could take the place of the Queen of Hearts.
Misty, please read Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass again, Catbeard is an obvious choice for the Cheshire cat and Bonnie is much too nice to be the Queen of Hearts. ( Now, maybe as the Duchess.....)
One Eyed Jack is a must for the White Rabbit.

Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
Yeah! These are all awesome ideas! I was reading the FNAF idea for Pirate101, and that seems a bit too harsh for me. Alice In Wonderland doesn't include any type of Jumpscare or Horror (Aside from the part with the Queen Of Hearts, but still doesn't the armada want to kill us?) I was thinking the Cards Troops could be the armada, with some cute little card armors and helmets on. Maybe for level 65, you could get a tour of Wizard City, like how in Wizard101 they gave you a brief tour of Grizzleheim. (Sorry if I spelled Grizzleheim wrong :\ Been so long since I was a wizard.) If you have any other ideas feel free to post it.

~Abigail
Hope to see you in the skyways!

Ensign
Apr 26, 2011
Also, If we were going to have the companions as the characters, I would choose......

Lucy Sterling as Chesire Cat
Monquistador/Conquistador Monkeys or Armada troops as Royal Card Guards
Sadly the only one I can think of... Fan Flanders as Queen of Hearts
Pirates as Alice

Honestly, I would like this to be a group dungeon.

Thank you for your time, Sincerely,
Abigail

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
sarahbrown05 on Jan 16, 2016 wrote:
Also, If we were going to have the companions as the characters, I would choose......

Lucy Sterling as Chesire Cat
Monquistador/Conquistador Monkeys or Armada troops as Royal Card Guards
Sadly the only one I can think of... Fan Flanders as Queen of Hearts
Pirates as Alice

Honestly, I would like this to be a group dungeon.

Thank you for your time, Sincerely,
Abigail
This sounds like a fun idea ( maybe an April Fool's event? Since W101 has Halloween ), but I must point out that not everyone has Lucy Sterling, plus she's a mouse, not a cat.
Hmm, maybe Calico Jake?