Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

We picked are new schools in pirate!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
Thank you guys so much for helping us pick are school. We did a little reading and we picked Privateer's and Swashbucklers. I am going to be the Privateer and Abigail's going to be the Swashbuckler. Because she will do the strong hit's and I will be the healer. Again thank you for all your support and if you have any question's were glad to answer any. Have a great day!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
viviank101 on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Thank you guys so much for helping us pick are school. We did a little reading and we picked Privateer's and Swashbucklers. I am going to be the Privateer and Abigail's going to be the Swashbuckler. Because she will do the strong hit's and I will be the healer. Again thank you for all your support and if you have any question's were glad to answer any. Have a great day!
Congratulations and have fun! See you around the skyways!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Congratulations You picked a sensible pairing and those classes do indeed complement each other well. Happy sailing.

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
Nice job, I hope you have fun with your Privateer! That's my class of choice, and It's really fun to play as one
Dashing Duncan Quinn

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Captain
Jun 26, 2010
Great choices mate.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
good choices! I hope you have fun with that dynamic duo of yours!

Petty Officer
Sep 02, 2015
Awesome choices, mateys! I am a Swash, and it is my favorite class. The damage Abigail will do is insane!\