Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

mount destoryed

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
so i no this is technically my fault but when i was in the tower of moo i got a corrupted ki rin that got destroyed because my backpack was full could i was just wondering could i sorta have it back it's fine if support cannot do it i will just farm for it again ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Pyromusket on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
so i no this is technically my fault but when i was in the tower of moo i got a corrupted ki rin that got destroyed because my backpack was full could i was just wondering could i sorta have it back it's fine if support cannot do it i will just farm for it again ?
Oh that's sad to miss out on a good drop. Next time make sure your pack is nearly empty. Good luck on getting another Ki-rin ( I managed to get 3 so this can be do-able for you.)

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Pyromusket on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Have you checked in your bank or shared bank? It may have gone there if you backpack was full.

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
Bonnie Anne on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Have you checked in your bank or shared bank? It may have gone there if you backpack was full.
unfortunately it was destroyed before my very eyes well back to the tower
could ki make the backpack storage to 150 it would be nice

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
Pyromusket on Jan 7, 2016 wrote:
That's actually a member benefit.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Oh, ouch! That's too bad.

Hopefully you've cleared out your backpack AND your bank so this doesn't happen again!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
We've all lost things to full backpack space. Just make sure to always empty your backpack before each battle, especially the nefarious and mu manchu battles.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ok time for a think you didn't get because of full pack list!

I had to farm for more hours for the prince of Illios quiver because that happened.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey