Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Crossing worlds without Stormgates

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Really? Only 8 Windstones? We're already cramming multiple worlds into single Windstones now.

Anyways...

Oh right - I was thinking maybe for like, whenever we get there, Rajah, we could go there without our own Windstone. Somehow we'll be directed to Ambassador Downley, and she'll tell us that Windstones are no longer available for the Stormgate to Rajah. She tells us that she has one of her own, and she can take us there on her ship. Her ship will be floating about in Hamamitsu Skyway, and we can press X to board it. She's on deck, and if we go interact with her, we'll be teleported to the other version of her ship in a skyway in Rajah (so it's like she sailed there with you on board). You can interact with her again there to go back to her ship in Hamamitsu. Or you can just get your ship out and do what you're there to do. By the way, the quest where this happens would be called A Passage To Rajah, named after E.M. Forster's A Passage to India.

Ok that's basically my whole idea. Teleporting to different worlds (independent of the Transportaler) instead of using Windstones. This is probably gonna be necessary unless KI thinks it's ok to put all the new worlds on the same 8th Windstone when they don't have space for a 9th or 10th.

Thanks for reading, just throwing an idea out there.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Really? Only 8 Windstones? We're already cramming multiple worlds into single Windstones now.

Anyways...

Oh right - I was thinking maybe for like, whenever we get there, Rajah, we could go there without our own Windstone. Somehow we'll be directed to Ambassador Downley, and she'll tell us that Windstones are no longer available for the Stormgate to Rajah. She tells us that she has one of her own, and she can take us there on her ship. Her ship will be floating about in Hamamitsu Skyway, and we can press X to board it. She's on deck, and if we go interact with her, we'll be teleported to the other version of her ship in a skyway in Rajah (so it's like she sailed there with you on board). You can interact with her again there to go back to her ship in Hamamitsu. Or you can just get your ship out and do what you're there to do. By the way, the quest where this happens would be called A Passage To Rajah, named after E.M. Forster's A Passage to India.

Ok that's basically my whole idea. Teleporting to different worlds (independent of the Transportaler) instead of using Windstones. This is probably gonna be necessary unless KI thinks it's ok to put all the new worlds on the same 8th Windstone when they don't have space for a 9th or 10th.

Thanks for reading, just throwing an idea out there.
Don't you realize that these windstones may allow us to enter more than one world? Look at the yellow windstone - it allowed us into Marleybone and Aquila. And what about that center space in our astrolabe? I'm speculating that this space may be for a "Masterstone" not only letting us into El Dorado, but into any other worlds further down the line.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2013
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Don't you realize that these windstones may allow us to enter more than one world? Look at the yellow windstone - it allowed us into Marleybone and Aquila. And what about that center space in our astrolabe? I'm speculating that this space may be for a "Masterstone" not only letting us into El Dorado, but into any other worlds further down the line.
I think I read somewhere that the power of the windstones increases as you move up the rainbow, so it's reasonable to assume that the Doradan windstone would allow you to travel anywhere.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
anecorbie on Jan 6, 2016 wrote:
Well, I do, but at first I simply made this topic to suggest getting to new worlds in unique ways. I added the limited Windstones thing later to support my idea. I edit things a lot throughout my posts. I've already spent like 10 minutes on this really short one.

It's fine having multiple worlds on a Windstone, just introducing new options to make things more interesting.