Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Not getting Scrip

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Myself and several of my friends have been doing arena a lot lately / and we have run into a problem.
About 1 in 5 times someone in the group gets no scrip from the event.

Not sure if this has been reported before but I will put it here as it is happening as of 10 min. ago on this date.

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2015
Have you made sure, the friend (or) you have not chosen the ''Practice''? Practice is just an non-scrip giving arena.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Yes - we usually have a group of 4 players / 3 of the team will get scrip rewards / and the 4th does not /

Have to give us a little credit to know difference

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
imagician26 on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Have you made sure, the friend (or) you have not chosen the ''Practice''? Practice is just an non-scrip giving arena.
When I did practice it gave me scrip

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Krigleblort on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
Yes - we usually have a group of 4 players / 3 of the team will get scrip rewards / and the 4th does not /

Have to give us a little credit to know difference
Are you referring to playing Battle Royale?

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
I am speaking of the Smuggler's ARENA - that place you buy from the crown shop and put in your house
That place where you can try to do it solo - but works better with a team.
That place where you fight 10 battles in a row without a break.
That place where the Dog gives a grand speech about you getting your share after they cart you off

And NO - we are not doing the practice set / we are doing the challenge - where you get Scrip as a reward - and if you do it enough times you can get different badges.

Often times ONE of the players in the group will NOT get any scrip / but the other 3 in the party will.
This is obviously a BUG - and something the KI needs to fix.

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Krigleblort on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
I am speaking of the Smuggler's ARENA - that place you buy from the crown shop and put in your house
That place where you can try to do it solo - but works better with a team.
That place where you fight 10 battles in a row without a break.
That place where the Dog gives a grand speech about you getting your share after they cart you off

And NO - we are not doing the practice set / we are doing the challenge - where you get Scrip as a reward - and if you do it enough times you can get different badges.

Often times ONE of the players in the group will NOT get any scrip / but the other 3 in the party will.
This is obviously a BUG - and something the KI needs to fix.
Oh! When you said arena, I was thinking PVP arena, not the smuggler's arena. Thanks for clarifying.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Ok / well we now know you know WHERE to look / but is there any clue maybe to when this problem will actually get a FIX?

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
It has been passed along for investigation.

First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
I just did this event yesterday and everyone indicated they received scrip.