Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

1st Arc Worlds Revealed???

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
Now i'm not 100% sure about this... but, I was questing in Valencia on my Buccaneer today and saw something interesting. In Marco Pollo's tomb, I saw something very particular about the flooring pattern. It looked like a drawn map of the P101 Spiral so far. The (mural) had many circles on it with symbols representing all the current accessible worlds. Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila.

But what really got my interest in the (mural) was that, there were more circles, but they happen to NOT have any symbols on them. And counting them all, there was 8 unsymbolized (Yes I know that's not a word) circles. Not only that but out of all these circles, there was on right in the center of the (mural). And this one HAD a symbol. But no matter how i looked at it, or how long I looked at it, it didn't look like anything i've ever seen, ever. Actually the closest I got to describing it was that it looks like a demented leaf.

So basically what I'm trying to say it that, maybe in this first arc for P101, we still have 8 world left to explore before reaching El Dorado. And speaking of which, I have no doubt in my mind that the center symbol that looks like a demented leaf, represents El Dorado.

So what do you all think this means? And for anyone interested in seeing the (mural) itself.

It's located in Granchia, Valencia. In the town's catacombs, in the tomb at the very end of the catacombs.
I recommend you check it out and see it for yourself.

Good luck describing El Dorado's symbol .

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
WizardryMastery on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Now i'm not 100% sure about this... but, I was questing in Valencia on my Buccaneer today and saw something interesting. In Marco Pollo's tomb, I saw something very particular about the flooring pattern. It looked like a drawn map of the P101 Spiral so far. The (mural) had many circles on it with symbols representing all the current accessible worlds. Skull Island, Monquista, Valencia, Cool Ranch, Mooshu, Marleybone, and Aquila.

But what really got my interest in the (mural) was that, there were more circles, but they happen to NOT have any symbols on them. And counting them all, there was 8 unsymbolized (Yes I know that's not a word) circles. Not only that but out of all these circles, there was on right in the center of the (mural). And this one HAD a symbol. But no matter how i looked at it, or how long I looked at it, it didn't look like anything i've ever seen, ever. Actually the closest I got to describing it was that it looks like a demented leaf.

So basically what I'm trying to say it that, maybe in this first arc for P101, we still have 8 world left to explore before reaching El Dorado. And speaking of which, I have no doubt in my mind that the center symbol that looks like a demented leaf, represents El Dorado.

So what do you all think this means? And for anyone interested in seeing the (mural) itself.

It's located in Granchia, Valencia. In the town's catacombs, in the tomb at the very end of the catacombs.

kinda cool huh? I love that place and its a good spot to farm as well, some cool unique drops in there..

demented leaf... lololol I agree it does look a bit weird..and now having read your description I am inclined to journey back and peek again!
also welcome to the message boards! always nice to meet another pirate mind traveling the spiral!
stormy jen silver

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Forgot to mention, there is also a blank world between Marleybone and Valencia.
Post Edit: apparently my previous post was lost.
I have a screen shot of that map and the worlds ( running from left to right ) are:
Monquista, symbol - 3 bananas
Skull Island, symbol - skull & crossbones
Marleybone, symbol - dog biscuit
blank sphere
Center sphere Valencia, symbol - unicorn
MooShu, symbol - 3 part spiral
Aquila, symbol - eagle. I think this is the "demented leaf"? ( The eagle is turned on it's side. )
blank sphere
Polaris, symbol - Pole Star.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
WizardryMastery on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:

I believe the one in the center was a unicorn, the symbol of Valencia.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
anecorbie on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Forgot to mention, there is also a blank world between Marleybone and Valencia.
Post Edit: apparently my previous post was lost.
I have a screen shot of that map and the worlds ( running from left to right ) are:
Monquista, symbol - 3 bananas
Skull Island, symbol - skull & crossbones
Marleybone, symbol - dog biscuit
blank sphere
Center sphere Valencia, symbol - unicorn
MooShu, symbol - 3 part spiral
Aquila, symbol - eagle. I think this is the "demented leaf"? ( The eagle is turned on it's side. )
blank sphere
Polaris, symbol - Pole Star.
After taking a second look I can see now that the center circle is definitely a unicorn, which represents Valencia. Thanks for pointing that out, I thought I was crazy since I couldn't get the shape . Also I think the Pole star you see is actually a tin star, worn by law enforcer's in the West back in the day (Cowboys). Thus representing Cool Ranch. My bet though is that they will put a Pole Star to represent Polaris when it comes out.

Ensign
Dec 02, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
kinda cool huh? I love that place and its a good spot to farm as well, some cool unique drops in there..

demented leaf... lololol I agree it does look a bit weird..and now having read your description I am inclined to journey back and peek again!
also welcome to the message boards! always nice to meet another pirate mind traveling the spiral!
stormy jen silver
Seems like it since I got Phule's mask my first go. And I can see that the "demented leaf" is actually a unicorn head lol. Also thanks for the welcome!

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
If the map is assembled back together, in theory these are the complete world map in the 1st arc storyline.

Polaris has been a speculation lately, there have been many clues mentioned about this world. Could this be a perview of an upcoming world ? This maybe be a long shot, as a playable world.

Valencia is perhaps the main focus in the 1st arc storyline, according to Blind Mew there might be a returning visit to this world maybe in two parts.That is why it's in the center of the spiral map, like the center of attention. No pun intended.

In theory, the Blank spheres are perhaps the two remaining origin world where our pirate character(s) may have been raised.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Nice I remember seeing that awhile ago but didn't notice that they where like that great find

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
WizardryMastery on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
After taking a second look I can see now that the center circle is definitely a unicorn, which represents Valencia. Thanks for pointing that out, I thought I was crazy since I couldn't get the shape . Also I think the Pole star you see is actually a tin star, worn by law enforcer's in the West back in the day (Cowboys). Thus representing Cool Ranch. My bet though is that they will put a Pole Star to represent Polaris when it comes out.
The symbol for Cool Ranch is the horseshoe.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
And we have been seeing Polarian flags in game - Avery's office, the Ancient Tunnels & Catbeard's puppet show about Napoleguin. The flag is blue with the Pole Star in white/silver. We don't need to wait for Polaris to be released for us to know what the flag/symbol of Polaris looks like.

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
anecorbie on Dec 8, 2015 wrote:
And we have been seeing Polarian flags in game - Avery's office, the Ancient Tunnels & Catbeard's puppet show about Napoleguin. The flag is blue with the Pole Star in white/silver. We don't need to wait for Polaris to be released for us to know what the flag/symbol of Polaris looks like.
There's also a Polarian flag in a shark boss. I think you fight him when your trying to find out why everyone wants to kill you for the el dorado map piece. I can't remember the boss' name but you could find him in the cut throat hideout.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DenicetheMenace305 on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
There's also a Polarian flag in a shark boss. I think you fight him when your trying to find out why everyone wants to kill you for the el dorado map piece. I can't remember the boss' name but you could find him in the cut throat hideout.
Yes, I remember that. There is huge Polarian flag just behind him.