Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Vadima's Visions: Of pets - Least owned

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Sep 07, 2014
Owned would imply that someone HAS the pet and thus it is a known pet

so if it is a hybrid of the ostrich your options are

Ostrich + any pet = Blue ostrich / not likely as this is a common result
Ostrich + Rock Crab = Blues Crab --- possible
Ostrich + Orchid Chameleon = Emusaur --- also a possible

Personally i would say the crab / i see a lot of the Emusaur

and if this was meant to be a HINT about an UNKNOWN pet / well that puts it outside the parameters of the word KNOWN

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
in my personal opinion madam vadima was directly answering a question we asked regarding this thread : https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/how-about-a-new-clue-please-8ad6a4164cbc2882014ce1d78b270e95?page=1
therefore here are my theories=
emusaur(least owned) + (one of these listed below) the fuzzy grizzly beast pack pets=new hybrid
1) faunfaun
2)hedgehog
3)ram-a-lam
4)hoggle
5)heck kitty
for me, if I am correct in this being the right answer then this is huge news..unfortunately the only pets I own that are adult of the potential combo Decius hinted are ram-a-lam.. I have yet to make an emusaur.. plus the others for me have failed quite quickly XD however what could it make? don't know though several had been asking Decius at that time for something new and unusual in looks and the pets that have make hybrids from this pack in the past have been very unique and fun, 2 of my favorites would be horned toad and clocktopus as far as unique looking pets... anyways figured I'd toss this info out there for any that want to give it a go :D so exciting!!
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Krigleblort on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Owned would imply that someone HAS the pet and thus it is a known pet

so if it is a hybrid of the ostrich your options are

Ostrich + any pet = Blue ostrich / not likely as this is a common result
Ostrich + Rock Crab = Blues Crab --- possible
Ostrich + Orchid Chameleon = Emusaur --- also a possible

Personally i would say the crab / i see a lot of the Emusaur

and if this was meant to be a HINT about an UNKNOWN pet / well that puts it outside the parameters of the word KNOWN
actually blues crab is a hybrid of blue ostrich + rock crab...so i think its a little less likely to be the one vadima was hinting towards..but never know until you try :)
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
in my personal opinion madam vadima was directly answering a question we asked regarding this thread : https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/how-about-a-new-clue-please-8ad6a4164cbc2882014ce1d78b270e95?page=1
emusaur(least owned) + (one of these listed below) the fuzzy grizzly beast pack pets=new hybrid
1) faunfaun
2)hedgehog
3)ram-a-lam
4)hoggle
5)heck kitty
for me, if I am correct in this being the right answer then this is huge news..unfortunately the only pets I own that are adult of the potential combo Decius hinted are ram-a-lam.. I have yet to make an emusaur.. plus the others for me have failed quite quickly XD however what could it make? don't know though several had been asking Decius at that time for something new and unusual in looks and the pets that have make hybrids from this pack in the past have been very unique and fun, 2 of my favorites would be horned toad and clocktopus as far as unique looking pets... anyways figured I'd toss this info out there for any that want to give it a go :D so exciting!!
stormy jen silver
ok some goofy ideas from me XD
emu+hoggle= maybe a piggle?
emu+hedgehog=maybe a platypus?
emu+ramalam=maybe a lambeosaur?
no clue on others lol am still trying for an emu! XD what fun..happy morphing everybody..i bet tent gonna be busy this coming weekend..by me for sure XD
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Jun 10, 2013
I wonder what she meant by *spicy* clue.....

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
good point! i might need to relook at that.. nice catching that for us!
stormy jen silver

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
ThriftyTiffanyWebb on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
I haven't been able to get in game much lately, but I am wondering if anyone has tried morphing the Ostrich with the Habanero Tiger Shark-- to possibly produce that spicy Ostrich offspring? That's what first came to mind when I read that clue in the Newsletter...but I am sure many others thought of it as well, and have given that pairing a go quite a few times. (Been away for a bit, so who knows, maybe it has already been discovered and discussed-- I'll have to do some research I suppose.)

Not sure what it could possibly produce. Maybe an Ostrich Picante? Or Hotstrich... Spicy Kiwi? Peppery Rhea? Fiery Emu?

Ok, maybe I've gone a bit too far. Well, good luck taming that Ostrich with some, apparently, serious kick!

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
1) faunfaun
2)hedgehog
3)ram-a-lam
4)hoggle
5)heck kitty
stormy jen silver
ok our minds are still boggled by this Decius... IF Miss Vadima wasnt saying the least-owned pet AT THE TIME of original Grizzly pack pet clue wherein you said "fuzzy", but was hinting at yet another unknown "spicy" hybrid, we loyal morphing addicts would like to know please XD otherwise if indeed her info on "least-owned" IS plus a "fuzzy" grizzly beast pack pet then my theories listed above still stand
however IF miss vadima was hinting towards another unknown hybrid not associated with grizzley beast/fuzzy clue then I believe it'd be habenero + emu
so can we get clarification on this pretty please? was miss vadima referencing the grizzley beast pack fuzzy hybrid or something new?
stormy jen silver

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Vadima has her ways with looking into the deep dark bits of data that I can not come close to fathom.

As for the least owned pet. There are over 50 that still have yet to be discovered. So I would say that the "least" owned pet is one of those.

For pets that I know about that have been discovered, there is a certain bird hybrid that I have only seen once or twice in the wild.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:
Vadima has her ways with looking into the deep dark bits of data that I can not come close to fathom.

As for the least owned pet. There are over 50 that still have yet to be discovered. So I would say that the "least" owned pet is one of those.

For pets that I know about that have been discovered, there is a certain bird hybrid that I have only seen once or twice in the wild.
So not a blue ostrich then. Good to know.

Least owned would suggest that someone has one. Otherwise they are un-owned entirely.

Gotta start morphing with birds then.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Decius Duelmaster on Jan 25, 2016 wrote:

ty Decius for taking time to answer this thread, though am a bit confused still XD I figure with your busy schedule its super hard to get time to do more than read these message boards, let alone comment on any.

As far as my question though, maybe if i ask i in a different way it might be easier to answer.. first of all, its been a VERY long time ago the "fuzzy" clue was given and as far as the grizzley beast pets only 3 of them to date have produced hybrids hedgehog+hoggle=porkcupine(fuzzy but had already been discovered at that time) heck kitty+grouper=heckfish(reddrum wasnt released until several months later and egg isnt furry) so the grizzley beast+least owned=fuzzy is still a viable hybrid combo... ok so here is my new rephrased question if you have time please sir, IS there at least 1 unknown hybrid combo from the grizzley pets that isnt on this list below of Jen-known grizzley beast hybrids?
Jen-known grizzley beast pack pet hybrids
clocktopus
porkupine
heckfish
as far as me(Jen) knows, these are only found/known hybrids that can be made using grizzley beast pack pets
ty for listening, we love you Decius!!!!
stormy jen silver