Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

It's That Time of Year...

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
It's that time of year when a special letter is sent out to a special- ok I'll stop. I'm talking about the Producer's Letter. We're nearing the time that it comes out.

So my question for the board is, any speculations? Think we might get a (very) general idea of when the next story arc comes out?

Fearless Dolan Grant lvl65

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
FireMorgan13 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
It's that time of year when a special letter is sent out to a special- ok I'll stop. I'm talking about the Producer's Letter. We're nearing the time that it comes out.

So my question for the board is, any speculations? Think we might get a (very) general idea of when the next story arc comes out?

Hold it. Did you forget? The first major story arc is not finished yet. Blind Mew says they've got plans for the next arc even before it's finished, but just remember, we're not completely done with Kane and the Armada yet.

Now, we're just waiting for our next storyline update, which is about our long overdue Second Trip to Valencia & more, to be ready. Let's not go too far. We're not there yet.

Plus, to quote Mew's usual reply to answer your 2nd question, "That would be telling.".

Ensign
Mar 16, 2015
FireMorgan13 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:

Hope so. 2 years of waiting for a new world, is one year too long in my opinion. Hopefully we'll get some hints or something to make us excited.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
Trimond297 on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Hold it. Did you forget? The first major story arc is not finished yet. Blind Mew says they've got plans for the next arc even before it's finished, but just remember, we're not completely done with Kane and the Armada yet.

Now, we're just waiting for our next storyline update, which is about our long overdue Second Trip to Valencia & more, to be ready. Let's not go too far. We're not there yet.

Plus, to quote Mew's usual reply to answer your 2nd question, "That would be telling.".
Yeah, I meant story update. Sorry for the word confusion and thanks for the correction.

Yeah, "that would be telling", I'm just a little overexcited.