Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ideas for clever quest names

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
I was bored, trying to think of 90's movies, then Apollo 13 came to mind. Then I was like Pollo 13! That could be the quest where we go to El Dorado someday!

Then I was like hey that's cool, I should think of some more. How about Total Recall?... Motl Recall! Like, some random quest where Maka Motl is somehow related. How about an Old Scratch promotion where Maka Motl attempts to restore Old Scratch's memory of his life?

Umm... Die Hard?... a storyline quest called Dye Hard where some random person needs you to dye their stuff? Like, how about you're trying to find something out, but the only person who knows anything about it is a senile old person who wants you to dye their clothes first? Oh! How about instead it's a hippie group, and they make you tie-dye your clothes, and then they accept you into their group and give you information?

k it's your turn to do the thinking now so go ahead and post your quest name puns (that aren't in game)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
I was bored, trying to think of 90's movies, then Apollo 13 came to mind. Then I was like Pollo 13! That could be the quest where we go to El Dorado someday!

Then I was like hey that's cool, I should think of some more. How about Total Recall?... Motl Recall! Like, some random quest where Maka Motl is somehow related. How about an Old Scratch promotion where Maka Motl attempts to restore Old Scratch's memory of his life?

Umm... Die Hard?... a storyline quest called Dye Hard where some random person needs you to dye their stuff? Like, how about you're trying to find something out, but the only person who knows anything about it is a senile old person who wants you to dye their clothes first? Oh! How about instead it's a hippie group, and they make you tie-dye your clothes, and then they accept you into their group and give you information?

k it's your turn to do the thinking now so go ahead and post your quest name puns (that aren't in game)
I suggested one in my "Speculations on the Armada" post where I suggested that Dame might be the name of the Lady Elite so that the quest name would be: "There Ain't Nothing Like a Dame" ( a song from the musical, South Pacific. )
A Zeke quest for Polaris "The Hatless Men" ( Men without Hats, 80's group )
"Arrrsenic and Old Lacey" Our pirates meet a Witchdoctor ( male or female ), named Lacey.
If I think of more, I'll let you know.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012

Well the Rat Pack dungeon idea I suggested awhile ago, the quest was called Ol' Blue Eyes is Back! (The album Sinatra made in the seventies when he came out of retirement)

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012

Lol a Bat Masterson promo called 'Breaking Bat' (This one's for you Lucas)

Ensign
Jun 05, 2013
GLaD to help! ( portal reference. ) it could be a quest where the armada makes your pirate go through portal themed testing chambers. and you could get a portal gun as a weapon! from 1 to 10, how good of an idea do the kingsisle staff think this is? 10 being WOOHOO and 1 being... aaaaghh. ( that was a doctor who reference. )