Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Happy Holidays!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Just wanted to wish everybody Happy Holidays, since we have such an amazing community and I hope that everyone travels safely this year no matter what holiday you celebrate!

Cheers!

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
First Mate
Dec 29, 2012
Unfair Angel on Dec 1, 2015 wrote:
Just wanted to wish everybody Happy Holidays, since we have such an amazing community and I hope that everyone travels safely this year no matter what holiday you celebrate!

Cheers!
Yar!

Yum cake for everyone this season!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Great thread Merry Christmas to all and Happy Holidays to those that celebrate something else.
May yours be safe, full of loved ones and wonderful surprises.

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Happy Holidays, to all also.

Time to enjoy the holiday cheers, a cup hot coco and some roasted chestnuts. Until then cheers.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
happy holidayssomething about the air getting crisper..the earth snuggles into her soft snowy blanket to rest..the world senses the time for a new beginning soon so we look back in fondness over the past year to appreciate our happiest memories of family friends and funny moments.. I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe holiday season and that this coming new year will be even brighter and more exciting than the last one was for ye. :3

stormy jen silver

Administrator
Here here! Happy Holidays all!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
happy holidayssomething about the air getting crisper..the earth snuggles into her soft snowy blanket to rest..the world senses the time for a new beginning soon so we look back in fondness over the past year to appreciate our happiest memories of family friends and funny moments.. I hope all of you have a wonderful and safe holiday season and that this coming new year will be even brighter and more exciting than the last one was for ye. :3

stormy jen silver
Unless you live in the Southern Hemisphere of this old planet Earth - then you're experiencing warm, balmy breezes and sunny days! However ( or wherever ) you're celebrating, may it be with those you love.

Ensign
Dec 18, 2010
Hope you all have a great time during the holiday season.

Happy Holidays!!

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Talk about a Christmas miracle- we've actually been getting some rain in California!

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Fearless Finnagan on Dec 5, 2015 wrote:
Talk about a Christmas miracle- we've actually been getting some rain in California!
Please, take as much as you want from Washington and everything north. We have no use for it.
(please do not take science and geology into consideration when thinking about that last sentence)

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
Here here! Happy Holidays all!
Oh! What's up, One-Eyed Jack! Didn't see you there! How's it going? Any news on Book 15? Anything I should know about before the end of the world?

Petty Officer
Jul 22, 2014
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or any other winter holiday you celebrate!
I can't wait until it snows where I live. Right now there's only frost.

Again, Happy Holidays to all and may your Christmas wishes come true! (For me, it's to get a cup of hot cocoa!)

Ensign
Jan 15, 2013
Admiral
May 30, 2010
furborn74 on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
Happy Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, or any other winter holiday you celebrate!
I can't wait until it snows where I live. Right now there's only frost.

Again, Happy Holidays to all and may your Christmas wishes come true! (For me, it's to get a cup of hot cocoa!)
At least you get snow. All we get is slightly cooler weather and if we're lucky, rain. I miss seasons!

Happy holidays, everyone. Hope everyone's dreams come true (assuming they're dreams of world peace, a new realm, rainbows and fluffy kittens and not of world domination and the zombie apocalypse).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Dec 6, 2015 wrote:
At least you get snow. All we get is slightly cooler weather and if we're lucky, rain. I miss seasons!

Happy holidays, everyone. Hope everyone's dreams come true (assuming they're dreams of world peace, a new realm, rainbows and fluffy kittens and not of world domination and the zombie apocalypse).
SO grateful for your qualification there.

Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
I'm at least hoping for a White Christmas this year. Where I live, nine times out of ten it usually doesn't snow until the day after, which at that point it's nonstop. The weather can be so mean sometimes...

Happy Holidays everyone, and try not to eat too many sweets.

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
Hoodoo Mistress on Dec 9, 2015 wrote:
I'm at least hoping for a White Christmas this year. Where I live, nine times out of ten it usually doesn't snow until the day after, which at that point it's nonstop. The weather can be so mean sometimes...

Happy Holidays everyone, and try not to eat too many sweets.
I maintain a diet throughout every year but when it hits Christmas...
sugar/candy=happiness

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Joyeux Noel, or whatever else anyone may wish to celebrate, including of course Bedmas because who doesn't want to celebrate mathematics? I know I do!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
CdeWinter on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Joyeux Noel, or whatever else anyone may wish to celebrate, including of course Bedmas because who doesn't want to celebrate mathematics? I know I do!
"Bedmas"? Mathematics????? Run away!!!!!!

Captain
Jul 16, 2014
Happy Holidays, everyone!

*Bonnie Anne, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
CdeWinter on Dec 10, 2015 wrote:
Math!

x. x

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays to all of you pirates and posters. Here's hoping that it is the happiest, most wonderful and magical holiday time that mankind (womankind too) has ever witnessed...for everyone!!!

I've said it before and I will say it again, because it bears repeating.....DO NOT MORPH YUMNOG WITH FRUIT CAKE!!! Only disaster awaits those who do not heed the warning.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!(and HO! YO! HO! and stuff...)