Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Honestly...

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
I'M SO SAD.

Ok so overnight I had a dream. Polaris was confirmed for Pirate. (Even though I doubted its release I was incredibly excited) And then I woke up. Why must my own BRAIN tease me with such wonderful thoughts of updates and new worlds for Pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
TheHoodooQueen on Nov 27, 2015 wrote:
I'M SO SAD.

Ok so overnight I had a dream. Polaris was confirmed for Pirate. (Even though I doubted its release I was incredibly excited) And then I woke up. Why must my own BRAIN tease me with such wonderful thoughts of updates and new worlds for Pirate.
You know you play too much Pirate101 when.... you dream updates. lol

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
I'M SO SAD.

Aww sorry to hear that! But who knows, it might be a premonition :)

Ensign
Feb 10, 2009
Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
anecorbie on Nov 28, 2015 wrote:
You know you play too much Pirate101 when.... you dream updates. lol
I have no shame. Hehe...lol.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
I'M SO SAD.

you know i do that too.. but then i get up and write stuff down i liked most and type it up and put it on twitter via twitlonger.. and sometimes i post mine under the captain Avery thread "do you have an idea" if it was really long storyline stuffs.. but I bet you had some wonderful ideas while you were dreaming.. might you remember any parts specifically? I'm willing to bet they were brilliant and thats why it was extra disappointing.. but if you could remember a few be neat of you to post them :D that way the P101 team has time to add a few in maybe before the new release and it would in a way make your dream come true :3
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Feb 14, 2014
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 30, 2015 wrote:
you know i do that too.. but then i get up and write stuff down i liked most and type it up and put it on twitter via twitlonger.. and sometimes i post mine under the captain Avery thread "do you have an idea" if it was really long storyline stuffs.. but I bet you had some wonderful ideas while you were dreaming.. might you remember any parts specifically? I'm willing to bet they were brilliant and thats why it was extra disappointing.. but if you could remember a few be neat of you to post them :D that way the P101 team has time to add a few in maybe before the new release and it would in a way make your dream come true :3
stormy jen silver
I just remember the P101 home page saying, "Polaris is Upon Us!" And then me turning into a circus performer doing backflips and screaming, "FINALLY!"

Thats when I woke up.

x Sigh x

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
Blind Mew Confirmed we going to Polaris, I hope its an Xmas Special!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Party Pirate on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Blind Mew Confirmed we going to Polaris, I hope its an Xmas Special!
Welcome to the Message Boards, Party Pirate, glad to have ye aboard. Now, just where did Blind Mew confirm we are going to Polaris?

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
It was in one of his post, I dont know you might have to look around but it was there btw I want a Polar Bear pet kingsisle!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Party Pirate on Dec 3, 2015 wrote:
It was in one of his post, I dont know you might have to look around but it was there btw I want a Polar Bear pet kingsisle!
Oh Immortals above, do you know how many Blind Mew posts there are?!

Ensign
Sep 13, 2014
lol i know its a lot oh i have something cool while i was in cool ranch talking to Madame Esmerelda the one with the cards I noticed something strange is her crystal ball sorry I can't post pictures but it was an icy world that looked just like polaris!

Ensign
Nov 15, 2008
We are all dreaming (Metaphorically) of updates at this point. P101 has to get their act together. PLEASE I beg you. People are losing interest. Set a release date, you don't have to tell us, and release on that day. It is quite clear to me that if you have set a release date, you did not take it seriously. I have played P101 since beta. I have seen so many players. But now, when I log on (Which is happening less and less frequently), not a single friend is online. For the good of this game and all the people who play it release a new world. We have waited so long and it's not even a new arc.

Ensign
Sep 08, 2015
You know, i just thought about it... what if they're updating the wizards until level 130, and then they are going back to pirates? Just a thought, but... just think about it. No updating, level 110 for wizarding... people ARE losing interest, but what if they are already preparing an explosive - i don't know - maybe 30 - 40 level IN AN INSTANT? That would be amazing!

Annoying Amber

But what if people are just more interested in wizards?.. And KI gave up on Pirates?..

I would stop playing both games the instant i heard that...

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Dec 2, 2015 wrote:
Welcome to the Message Boards, Party Pirate, glad to have ye aboard. Now, just where did Blind Mew confirm we are going to Polaris?
Although I forget where, it's confirmed Polaris will be a world at some point in the game maybe not this long awaited comin update but it will be upon us pirates in the very distant future