Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I cant Play!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2012
I have sent this before, but I never got a response. Every time I get into the game, I make a new character. Nope! There is no ground, eyes of every character are gone, and the skins are all messed up. I am almost done with wizard101, so I wanted to play this game. I had a character, and every time I saw someone online talked, they were gone. In skull island, I fell through the ground because there wasn't any, and when I drove my ship to skull island, I wasn't driving anything. The sharks that attacked me were invisible. Please, fix this for me. I want to quest with my brother (he doesn't have this issue). -A very sad person

Lieutenant
Sep 21, 2014
andrew misthammer on Nov 26, 2015 wrote:
I have sent this before, but I never got a response. Every time I get into the game, I make a new character. Nope! There is no ground, eyes of every character are gone, and the skins are all messed up. I am almost done with wizard101, so I wanted to play this game. I had a character, and every time I saw someone online talked, they were gone. In skull island, I fell through the ground because there wasn't any, and when I drove my ship to skull island, I wasn't driving anything. The sharks that attacked me were invisible. Please, fix this for me. I want to quest with my brother (he doesn't have this issue). -A very sad person
Hello there Andrew misthammer, welcome to the Pirate101 Message Boards!
I see your problem there and feel assured, we are all here if you need any more help. It seems to be that you are having these problems because of (correct me if I'm wrong) your computer having viruses, or much unknown software on it. What I did many times is I got my computer cleared of all the unknown stuff and Pirate101 worked much better after then, but since I got my new laptop, I haven't been having any of those problems anymore. So from my true advice, I think you should get your computer checked out.

If none of this works, please contact KI Support or someone else you know that you trust with your computer. Other than that, I hope you can play soon again since we would all love to meet your scallywag! Yar!

-Unfair Angel

Ensign
Jul 02, 2012
I don't know what happened, but I deleted something then went to settings, and reset to defaults, (idk why) and it is working!!!!!!!!!! this "bug" has been bothering me for a year now, and ill finally get to play!