Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Chicken Take Out

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
I just completed probably my favorite quest in game... Chicken Take Out!

I highly recommend this quest to anyone Mooshu and above; the comedy and sheer length makes it truly a wild ride; but i'm somewhat bummed that so many great side quests are never even completed or cared for...

-That brings me: What quests have you done that don't seem popular?

Jack Norrington

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sealioneer on Nov 11, 2015 wrote:
I just completed probably my favorite quest in game... Chicken Take Out!

I highly recommend this quest to anyone Mooshu and above; the comedy and sheer length makes it truly a wild ride; but i'm somewhat bummed that so many great side quests are never even completed or cared for...

-That brings me: What quests have you done that don't seem popular?

Jack Norrington
According to Vadima's Visions in the June 2015 newsletter the least finished quests are Zeke's quests. I'm proud to say that I've completed every side quest in this game ( currently ).
The most interesting side quest for me was "Making Tracks" where you have to find out what caused the Zephyr to explode, destroying the railroad in Cool Ranch.

Ensign
Jan 31, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
According to Vadima's Visions in the June 2015 newsletter the least finished quests are Zeke's quests. I'm proud to say that I've completed every side quest in this game ( currently ).
The most interesting side quest for me was "Making Tracks" where you have to find out what caused the Zephyr to explode, destroying the railroad in Cool Ranch.
That quest sounds so interesting! I'll go check it out sometime.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Sealioneer on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
That quest sounds so interesting! I'll go check it out sometime.
Marleybone, Admiralty Building, foyer. Look for Mr. Smiley. I made a mistake in the quest name - its called "Covering Tracks".

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
Marleybone, Admiralty Building, foyer. Look for Mr. Smiley. I made a mistake in the quest name - its called "Covering Tracks".
ooh! I love that one! But my favorite side quest- well, it's not exactly side, is V for Vulpine.

Ensign
Mar 10, 2013
I personally have done every single task there is in the game - sides, promotions, etc, so i know which you're talking about (actually just completed it on my 12th pirate). I like it, mainly because it's cute and kitschy.

I think one of the worst sides for me is Archaic Curiosity. And Rooster's tasks aren't the funnest, either...
I like Diskylos. Oh, and, before the drop rates were (I believe, fixed) Genjo Isayama's task in Sujimura - the begging bowls, etc - that was atrocious.

I think my favorite side would be in Valencia when you meet Ridolfo Capoferro. He's my favorite companion in the entire game and I wish he was on my Swashbucklers because he is much more well suited there than for musketeers. I just Ridolfo.