Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Volcano House

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
Will the volcano house ever be available again? I have been playing for a while but, when the bundle was available to buy, I couldn't cough up that much money. Please release this as another bundle! It is such a cool house

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Dante ZE pirate on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Will the volcano house ever be available again? I have been playing for a while but, when the bundle was available to buy, I couldn't cough up that much money. Please release this as another bundle! It is such a cool house
Sorry, it has been permanently retired.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Sorry, it has been permanently retired.
unfortunately I never saw it either.. Anercorbie have you? would you describe it for me please?
ooo maybe they could make another volcano themed one? use different sky color than the first maybe a sunset colored.. maybe even a roaring waterfall of lava you could skim over? cave with a labrynth in it, all fiery looking with steam vents exploding and magma blistered floors.. dimly fiery glow and decorate the inner cave walls with primitively scrawled pictures of watermole shaman.. outside I think I'd like to see a cluster of tribal huts with tiki statues scattered around leading up to the main house..and a large interactive tiki head that say you like yum yum dum dum? XD sorry (night of the museum reference lol)
I must say the houses that have been designed for p101 are amazing, much better in my opinion than the majority of games I've ever played.. kudos to the designer and coder team on them :D raises a glass of yum in toast, all in favor of our gorgeous housing say yar!
stormy jen silver

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
Dante ZE pirate on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
Trust me, we all want the Volcano Island bundle to come back, but KI has said that it was a 1-time only thing...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
unfortunately I never saw it either.. Anercorbie have you? would you describe it for me please?
ooo maybe they could make another volcano themed one? use different sky color than the first maybe a sunset colored.. maybe even a roaring waterfall of lava you could skim over? cave with a labrynth in it, all fiery looking with steam vents exploding and magma blistered floors.. dimly fiery glow and decorate the inner cave walls with primitively scrawled pictures of watermole shaman.. outside I think I'd like to see a cluster of tribal huts with tiki statues scattered around leading up to the main house..and a large interactive tiki head that say you like yum yum dum dum? XD sorry (night of the museum reference lol)
I must say the houses that have been designed for p101 are amazing, much better in my opinion than the majority of games I've ever played.. kudos to the designer and coder team on them :D raises a glass of yum in toast, all in favor of our gorgeous housing say yar!
stormy jen silver
I never saw it, either. For about a year, it was the only house with a PVP arena. I was mostly interested in what came with that bundle, namely the parrot mount and cat pirate companion. Alas, that I never got the bundle!

Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormy jen silver
One of my pirates has it, Stormy Jen. Perhaps we could meet up sometime this weekend so you can see it? Let me check and see which pirate has it (I'm almost certain it's Cunning Esmee, but maybe not) and we can meet on Skull Island in say, Vadima, and you can get a look. If you're interested let me know and I'll verify the pirate and we can work out a date and time.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Wait a minute there was a volcano house ?

Why was the new deed was retired so quickly ?

I'm confused since when, we have a new deed since the smuggler's den ?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Monkrinx2024 on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
Wait a minute there was a volcano house ?

Why was the new deed was retired so quickly ?

I'm confused since when, we have a new deed since the smuggler's den ?
I believe it was called the Boochbeard Bundle and was only a promotional bundle available for a short time in the first months of Pirate101 launch.
Haven't you seen the stylish Cat Pirate companion or the Pirate Parrot? They were a part of that bundle.
On a side note, the recent Bith-o-ween presents dropped that Parrot mount ( rental ) and I was fortunate to get two of them, I'm saving them for a special occasion; maybe a new world update?

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
anecorbie on Nov 10, 2015 wrote:
I believe it was called the Boochbeard Bundle and was only a promotional bundle available for a short time in the first months of Pirate101 launch.
Haven't you seen the stylish Cat Pirate companion or the Pirate Parrot? They were a part of that bundle.
On a side note, the recent Bith-o-ween presents dropped that Parrot mount ( rental ) and I was fortunate to get two of them, I'm saving them for a special occasion; maybe a new world update?
The Boochbeard bundle is the Ninja pig of Bundles. It was difficult to attain, unless one was playing during or after beta and it's severely rare.

Also, at this rate, we might not get a new world. But here's to hope! *Raises glass of yum*

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
One of my pirates has it, Stormy Jen. Perhaps we could meet up sometime this weekend so you can see it? Let me check and see which pirate has it (I'm almost certain it's Cunning Esmee, but maybe not) and we can meet on Skull Island in say, Vadima, and you can get a look. If you're interested let me know and I'll verify the pirate and we can work out a date and time.
o! I would love this priviledge madam! I believe I have room on my buccaneer friends list too :3 anyday before this sunday should be fine for me, I live in eastern standard time, should be available afternoonish after 3 pm my time..i will check today, tomorrow, and Saturday once you help me narrow down this time somewhat...either morph tent area or by ryan's yumanade stand? let me know what you think, and again ty for the opportunity!
stormy jen silver and reckless esmee devereaux

Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 12, 2015 wrote:
o! I would love this priviledge madam! I believe I have room on my buccaneer friends list too :3 anyday before this sunday should be fine for me, I live in eastern standard time, should be available afternoonish after 3 pm my time..i will check today, tomorrow, and Saturday once you help me narrow down this time somewhat...either morph tent area or by ryan's yumanade stand? let me know what you think, and again ty for the opportunity!
stormy jen silver and reckless esmee devereaux
Look for Cunning Esmee near Ryan's yuminade stand. I'm in the central time zone and won't get home from work before 4:30ish our time. Shall we try to make it Friday? Since I won't be free until your evening, you tell me what time works for you (knowing I'll probably be grabbing dinner around 6 our time (7 yours) but should be home by 8:30 your time even so.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 13, 2015 wrote:
Look for Cunning Esmee near Ryan's yuminade stand. I'm in the central time zone and won't get home from work before 4:30ish our time. Shall we try to make it Friday? Since I won't be free until your evening, you tell me what time works for you (knowing I'll probably be grabbing dinner around 6 our time (7 yours) but should be home by 8:30 your time even so.
I am so sorry I will park my character there tomorrow if you still ok with letting me visit..it will be around 5:30 ish my time(4:30 yours) I will be there by ryan and in the realm you mentioned.. ty again I apologize I missed today and just now was able to check the forum posts. have a beautiful day tomorrow and I look forward to meeting with you, if its still convenient.
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 9, 2015 wrote:
ty so much it was lovely meeting you and being able to enjoy your home..
We started from lavafall and ended up in the most beautiful hidden grove where sunlight filtered through the branches, the tattooing on the trees glowed, and my pet sure enjoyed photobombing XD It was truly an epic house.. treetop gazebo was quaint with a good view, the treetrunks that sprang up from within the ship house dominated the many rooms, I loved the cooled magma that we could walk on, the underground cavern for pvp arena with the lava surrounding it, the quiet cave tunnels that lead back around to the beach area.. not only was it all quite spacious and well designed, I felt honored to meet you especially on such short notice. Thank you again for the opportunity.
stormy jen silver
p.s. I might write up a mini essay for others who don't own it to experience it as well through pictures,will ask if Kelsey or Chrissy might post via their blogspots once article done.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
stormy jen silver
amazing how close I was having never have seen it previously...
stormy jen silver

Admiral
May 30, 2010
stormyjensilverdra... on Nov 15, 2015 wrote:
ty so much it was lovely meeting you and being able to enjoy your home..
We started from lavafall and ended up in the most beautiful hidden grove where sunlight filtered through the branches, the tattooing on the trees glowed, and my pet sure enjoyed photobombing XD It was truly an epic house.. treetop gazebo was quaint with a good view, the treetrunks that sprang up from within the ship house dominated the many rooms, I loved the cooled magma that we could walk on, the underground cavern for pvp arena with the lava surrounding it, the quiet cave tunnels that lead back around to the beach area.. not only was it all quite spacious and well designed, I felt honored to meet you especially on such short notice. Thank you again for the opportunity.
stormy jen silver
p.s. I might write up a mini essay for others who don't own it to experience it as well through pictures,will ask if Kelsey or Chrissy might post via their blogspots once article done.
You're very welcome. No big deal that you missed it Friday -- Esperanza was there so I let her enjoy it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
You're very welcome. No big deal that you missed it Friday -- Esperanza was there so I let her enjoy it.
It was a very beautiful and large house, you could practically feel those tropical breezes. I wouldn't mind living there myself - except for the fact that you're parked on top an active volcano! What if it goes Krakatoa?

Dread Pirate
May 27, 2009
Yes, the Boochbeard Bundle was offered, mainly to Beta testers, when the game first launched, and then immediately permanently retired. It was advertised that way, as many players like the idea of having something unique. I bought it because I really loved the game and the items in that bundle.

Personally, I liked that they did make a rental Parrot mount available through the birthday bundles. As new players find the game, it is not their fault that an item was available before they knew about it, and they are able to enjoy a rare treat.

I do hope that the Volcano Island, or a very similar house, becomes available at a future date for those who would like to purchase it.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
I have never had the pleasure of visiting or seeing the Volcano house, either. Just recently saw a couple of screenshots of it and it looks eruptingly amazing! Would've loved to gotten my hands on one. Oh well, guess in this case, I have to live vicariously through some of the lucky pirates who managed to scoop one up, when they had the chance.

It's a shame that it will never be brought back but maybe we could get a house something like this, which also has volcanoes in it-- among many other things. It's an idea of a house/bundle that I came up with a while back....tailored to all you pet and nature lovers out there.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 16, 2015 wrote:
I have never had the pleasure of visiting or seeing the Volcano house, either. Just recently saw a couple of screenshots of it and it looks eruptingly amazing! Would've loved to gotten my hands on one. Oh well, guess in this case, I have to live vicariously through some of the lucky pirates who managed to scoop one up, when they had the chance.

It's a shame that it will never be brought back but maybe we could get a house something like this, which also has volcanoes in it-- among many other things. It's an idea of a house/bundle that I came up with a while back....tailored to all you pet and nature lovers out there.
ty for the link it was well worth the read! come on KI lets make all pirates dreams come true! I believe in you!
stormy jen silver

Admiral
May 30, 2010

If we can set up a time, Valkoor, I'll gladly let you look at mine. I'm sure Indigo would be willing to show his off as well.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Fiorenza Rosanante... on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
If we can set up a time, Valkoor, I'll gladly let you look at mine. I'm sure Indigo would be willing to show his off as well.
Why thank you!

I'll see what kind of time I can round up for this weekend...maybe? It's been pretty busy lately with work and the family. Also, both of my grandparents have been hospitalized recently and my mom is undergoing ongoing health issues, plus an aunt just recently had brain surgery...so lots of traveling and hospital visits, as I've been trying to help family out a lot. I've also had to transfer my credits to the Spring to help allow time for everything that is going on. But luckily I have been able to attend weekly writing seminars/classes at the local college. I will surely keep you posted as to when I can get a free moment to check out your (and/or Indigo's) amazing house. Wish I had one to add to Valkoor's 9 other houses, but I'll gladly settle for getting a tour of yours/Indigo's.

I really appreciate the offer and look forward to meeting up with you both, again.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Mine is available for your perusal any time we are both on, or just contact me next time you are on.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Nov 19, 2015 wrote:
Mine is available for your perusal any time we are both on, or just contact me next time you are on.
Why thank you, Chrissy. I just may do that and I certainly know where to find you, elsewhere. I'll see how the weekend ends up playing out and let you know. Even if I get a chance to meet up with Fiorenza/Esmee and check out her hot house...I certainly wouldn't miss the opportunity to meeting up with you as well. One surely can't get enough of volcanoes, lava and mighty fine company! It's been a while since I've seen you (or anyone for that matter) in game-- actually, since I've even been in game-- so I'd absolutely welcome a long overdue, Spiral rendezvous.

I do have to get in game sometime soon to try and get some screenshots for that 'project'. Just gotta figure out how to stop or slow down time........

Thank you again, and I'll be in touch.

Admiral
May 30, 2010
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Nov 18, 2015 wrote:
Why thank you!

I'll see what kind of time I can round up for this weekend...maybe? It's been pretty busy lately with work and the family. Also, both of my grandparents have been hospitalized recently and my mom is undergoing ongoing health issues, plus an aunt just recently had brain surgery...so lots of traveling and hospital visits, as I've been trying to help family out a lot. I've also had to transfer my credits to the Spring to help allow time for everything that is going on. But luckily I have been able to attend weekly writing seminars/classes at the local college. I will surely keep you posted as to when I can get a free moment to check out your (and/or Indigo's) amazing house. Wish I had one to add to Valkoor's 9 other houses, but I'll gladly settle for getting a tour of yours/Indigo's.

I really appreciate the offer and look forward to meeting up with you both, again.
Tell me when and where this weekend (or next, or some other time) and I'll see if we can make it work. Unless, of course, you take Chrissy's offer instead.

Sorry to hear about your family's health issues; hope everyone recovers quickly.

Perhaps one day we'll meet up in game again, when you're less frazzled and pressed with work and school and family.