Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Moo Manchu Team- Reply if Interested

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
So, I wanted to build a team to take down Moo Manchu, and, I'll need a Bucc, Swash, Witch and Privateer since I'm a Musketeer. Let me know the appropriate time for you, for me it will be 11/5/15 at 6PM EST. Let me know what time you're good with so I can work around it, and let me know if you're interested in teaming with me :)

-Eager Sloan Neasmith, Level 65 Musketeer

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Shipbound on Nov 5, 2015 wrote:
So, I wanted to build a team to take down Moo Manchu, and, I'll need a Bucc, Swash, Witch and Privateer since I'm a Musketeer. Let me know the appropriate time for you, for me it will be 11/5/15 at 6PM EST. Let me know what time you're good with so I can work around it, and let me know if you're interested in teaming with me :)

-Eager Sloan Neasmith, Level 65 Musketeer
You do realize only three from your list will be able to join you? You can't have 5 enter the tower. And why be so specific? Wouldn't it be better to take a friendly offer of help regardless of class?
Well, whatever you wish, I'm available for that time, so I'm passing on the great favor that was shown to me when I was seeking the Master of Moo Badge.
Bold Bess Nightingale level 65 or
Darcy Abbott level 65 or
Silver Isis level 65 or
Marian Kidd level 65
You forgot to mention on what server we could find you.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
UPDATE::: Anyone who is interested in doing Moo Manchu with me, please reply, I can fit in a lot of time in the coming weeks, Thanks :)

Eager Sloan Neasmith
LV65 Musketeer

Gunner's Mate
Feb 26, 2013
I'd love to join. I can be the Privateer :) My pirate is Cruel Owen Quarrel and I should be available on the weekends. Maybe tomorrow around 3:00 or 4:00 EST?

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for the offer :)

We can meet today at Hamamitsu Garden, and setup our stuff, then we can go to Moo Manchu's Tower from there. I would like it if you used your privateer, since I use a Swashbuckler firstmate which will need heals, and a privateer second mate which needs will buffs. You can find me on Dragon Prince Realm. Once you reply, we can find out a time.

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
UPDATE-- I've completed Moo Manchu- No additional help needed :)

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Shipbound on Nov 6, 2015 wrote:
UPDATE::: Anyone who is interested in doing Moo Manchu with me, please reply, I can fit in a lot of time in the coming weeks, Thanks :)

Eager Sloan Neasmith
LV65 Musketeer
I might be able to help. But, since my work is shift work, I'd need some times that you plan on heading through the tower. To help a bit, I'd be available to help on the 11 and 12, after 3:00pm. I have the 13th off, on the 14th I'd be available before 3:00pm and after 10:30, and on the 15th and 16th, I'd be available to help out anytime before 11:00pm. All of these times are in Atlantic Timezone.

Red Scarlet Kidd,
(Apparently Ancorbie's Marion Kidd is Scarlet's cousin from the non-weird side of the Kidd family)

Ensign
Mar 02, 2013
Hello, guys. I've decided to run through the tower yet again. All that want to join me, I will be available all day(Tuesd. November 10) after school from 3:30 to 11:30 PM. You can find me on Dragon Prince Realm in Hamamitsu Garden, and @Cdewinter,Cruel Owen Quarrel,anecorbie Thanks for the offer. That will complete my team to Take Down Moo Manchu :D Also, anecorbie, Can you use Swash please, and, you'll find me on Dragon Prince Realm at 3:30PM in Hamamitsu Garden in the center near the wing chun style guy.

Eager Sloan Neasmith
LV65 Musketeer