Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Transformations

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Like in wizard101 I'd like to see permanent (but change back to Earthling whenever you want) or even just 7-day ones. I'd personally like to see a few marleybonian people transformations based on gender of the pirate. Many others are also possible along with armada characters. I L-O-V-E the design of the angels! I think they look totally awesome!!!! And to be able to fight AS one of them at least looks wise, I love that we can get the hat and outfit by the way. But I would also like to see being able to get the armada face or at least an armada mask for the accessories list. I know we have a disguise for Valencia but I'd like one for more of a "whenever you want" kind of thing.

P.S. KI, I know I have been posting a lot of topics for things lately and I'm sorry, I just get excited sometimes. Though I'd like to see a lot of the things (and people ) that are in my posts, I'd like storyline updates MUCH more so please don't feel like I'm putting too much pressure on you guys, we love you guys and gals! So just work on as much as you can at a time and I know people will be very thankful for whatever we get. Everyone will like some things and "hate" others. So don't worry, be happy! You guys rock!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Party for KI employee appreciation day!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey