Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

what do you do when it is impossible to do quest?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
Not sure if my time is done on pirate as I cannot move forwar any longer. The things I need to fight do not exist. What to do? I need troggy shamans in mysterious tunnels and they don't exist. I don't want to spend any more time as it is very frustrating. Arrow keeps pointing me to troggy warriors and hunters. I cannot find shamans even when changing realms. Is there a way to get bumped past this so I can complete quest? or should I give up? Heck at this point I am so frustrated, I would be willing to pay my way to get past this part. Any ideas anyone? Thanks from a frustrated pirate.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
valerian ice on Oct 20, 2015 wrote:
Not sure if my time is done on pirate as I cannot move forwar any longer. The things I need to fight do not exist. What to do? I need troggy shamans in mysterious tunnels and they don't exist. I don't want to spend any more time as it is very frustrating. Arrow keeps pointing me to troggy warriors and hunters. I cannot find shamans even when changing realms. Is there a way to get bumped past this so I can complete quest? or should I give up? Heck at this point I am so frustrated, I would be willing to pay my way to get past this part. Any ideas anyone? Thanks from a frustrated pirate.
Have you just tried fighting any troggy? Perhaps the shamen will show up as part of the mob. Or you can go to the end of the tunnels and fight Eki Eki Zip Boing. ( He's a shaman . )

Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
Have you tried running around the entire tunnel? Like, sometimes the enemies aren't in the exact spot where the arrow points. If you haven't already, try looking at the map to see where they are.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
dont give up, i know your pain.. i believe this is actually a bug because if you solo it can be very frustrating..the shaman might show up one per battle...after entering a normal fight...anercrombie is right on that fact especially fighting the boss one at the end should end up counting too..if you get lucky and see another person in the area or have a friend online who can join you, you get more troggy shamans per battle.. they are there but stay invisiable.. tricky troggies >.> good luck with that though... before you give up totally, my characters tend to stay near morph tent.. if i am there i will help.. if not dont be shy ask someone in avery court... the pirate adventure just getting started for you soon back to cool ranch and maybe miranda by halloween ooo :)

stormy jen silver
fiery jewel dodger
reckless esmee devereaux
silver jasmine dove
sunny sierra walker

Ensign
Oct 02, 2012
Thanks everyone for responding and sorry for the late reply. I took a break from the game and went back on later. Could not find any even from changing realms. I decided to jump into a battle even though they were not there only to have one show up in the battle. So I kept doing this till I had them all. I really hope this gets fixed.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Don't give up pirate, keep trying and fight on.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
valerian ice on Oct 22, 2015 wrote:
Thanks everyone for responding and sorry for the late reply. I took a break from the game and went back on later. Could not find any even from changing realms. I decided to jump into a battle even though they were not there only to have one show up in the battle. So I kept doing this till I had them all. I really hope this gets fixed.

Yea, that is what happened to me. They weren't there until I started the fight. It is VERY confusing so don't feel bad :D Dem Shamans are vewwwwy sneaky.