Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate101 Halloween Costumes!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
As the title states, i would LOVE it if we had KL-made Costumes and accessories based off of pirate101 companions and creatures. ( enemys) Anyways, to make it as short as possible, ill say that At LEAST make a Crossbow and Rifle!!

Lieutenant
Jun 29, 2011
pirate crusher on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
As the title states, i would LOVE it if we had KL-made Costumes and accessories based off of pirate101 companions and creatures. ( enemys) Anyways, to make it as short as possible, ill say that At LEAST make a Crossbow and Rifle!!
They could add a few Steampunk accessories, etc to go along with that.. (I believe that Steampunk clothing fits Halloween...)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Guys, use your imaginations and raid your and your parent's closets - it's what my sibs and I did when we were young!

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013
Ancrombie, Um, we doing star wars this year, so i cant do that( my family ALWAYS picks 1 theme and sticks with it) and i only like "dressing" up as groups of people, like knights, or farmers ( knights where are theme last year. my sister was a princess, too)

p.s how do you do that thing that you did, anecrombie?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
pirate crusher on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
Ancrombie, Um, we doing star wars this year, so i cant do that( my family ALWAYS picks 1 theme and sticks with it) and i only like "dressing" up as groups of people, like knights, or farmers ( knights where are theme last year. my sister was a princess, too)

p.s how do you do that thing that you did, anecrombie?
When I was young, ( get ready old folks telling tales of their youth ).
I remember being: a cowboy-bankrobber, vampire, gypsy, scarecrow, & alien.
Cowboy was easy ( I live in Texas ) Hat ( my dad's ) plaid shirt, blue jeans, sneakers ( lol, No one would be looking at my feet ) Paper sack with dollar sign in magic marker ( for the loot ) bandana covering my face.
Viola! Cowboy-Bankrobber!
Vampire: plain white shirt, black pants, vest from my Dad's closet, old bed sheet dyed red for the cape, plastic teeth from dollar store. I remember I startled quite a few adults by swooping out of the darkness: "I vant to drink your BLOOD!"
Gypsy: easy for girls, white loose top, long flowing skirt ( from my Mom's closet, bandana for hair, lots of necklaces and bracelets.
Scarecrow: old straw hat, beat up old jacket and jeans, I made "straw" from paper bags and stuck them at the ends of the sleeves, face-white make up and black under the eyes.
Alien: this was my best ( or worst ) Green leotard, green sparkly tights , green ankle boots, green half mask from dollar store ( I love green ) everything, ( except the mask ) came from my closet.
So Star Wars? How about Obi-Wan Kenobi? You just need a brown bath robe, beige or brown pants, sandals ( I guess the only thing you need to buy is the light sabre. )

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anecorbie on Oct 21, 2015 wrote:
When I was young, ( get ready old folks telling tales of their youth ).
I remember being: a cowboy-bankrobber, vampire, gypsy, scarecrow, & alien.
Cowboy was easy ( I live in Texas ) Hat ( my dad's ) plaid shirt, blue jeans, sneakers ( lol, No one would be looking at my feet ) Paper sack with dollar sign in magic marker ( for the loot ) bandana covering my face.
Viola! Cowboy-Bankrobber!
Vampire: plain white shirt, black pants, vest from my Dad's closet, old bed sheet dyed red for the cape, plastic teeth from dollar store. I remember I startled quite a few adults by swooping out of the darkness: "I vant to drink your BLOOD!"
Gypsy: easy for girls, white loose top, long flowing skirt ( from my Mom's closet, bandana for hair, lots of necklaces and bracelets.
Scarecrow: old straw hat, beat up old jacket and jeans, I made "straw" from paper bags and stuck them at the ends of the sleeves, face-white make up and black under the eyes.
Alien: this was my best ( or worst ) Green leotard, green sparkly tights , green ankle boots, green half mask from dollar store ( I love green ) everything, ( except the mask ) came from my closet.
So Star Wars? How about Obi-Wan Kenobi? You just need a brown bath robe, beige or brown pants, sandals ( I guess the only thing you need to buy is the light sabre. )
i love your ideas here. light saber..hmm what about using glow sticks in some sort of plastic tube? attach a handle with duct tape? or buy a dollar store clear or white sword break open on end add glowsticks or break open glow-sticks use like paint on outside of it? flashing mini tea light you would use for pumpkins might fit inside it too?
stormy jen silver

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
pirate crusher on Oct 16, 2015 wrote:
but as far as merchandise we could buy from KI based on this idea.. i love it! at least accessories for next Halloween be neat.
stoemy jen silver

Lieutenant
Jun 20, 2013