Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Another weird thought from me :)

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
As many of you know, I like to come up with topics that make people go "hmm". For me it doesn't really matter if there is any evidence supporting it, it'd be awesome if there was though. So here goes...again .

For some odd reason I got to thinking about if we have a sibling, brother or sister. I don't know why I even thought about it but I think it'd be awesome. I've heard that many people think that the presidio companions may have one of the El Dorado map pieces but for some reason isn't telling us yet. What if we somehow got separated from our sibling and they never forgot about us and has been looking ever since they first walked out the door of their new home? And the presidio companion along with Catbeard and whoever else will join our crew from our parents' old one, always knew about the sibling(s) but our parents made them promise not to tell us until the right moment (aka when we'd finally meet the sibling(s))?

I know there is next to no evidence to suggest we even had a sibling but they were lost along with our parents. But like I said earlier, I like to make people think.

That is all for now. Check back soon to see what the next "think" topic will be! Thank you and good night! x bows to imaginary cheering x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Magnificent Kiley on Oct 14, 2015 wrote:
As many of you know, I like to come up with topics that make people go "hmm". For me it doesn't really matter if there is any evidence supporting it, it'd be awesome if there was though. So here goes...again .

For some odd reason I got to thinking about if we have a sibling, brother or sister. I don't know why I even thought about it but I think it'd be awesome. I've heard that many people think that the presidio companions may have one of the El Dorado map pieces but for some reason isn't telling us yet. What if we somehow got separated from our sibling and they never forgot about us and has been looking ever since they first walked out the door of their new home? And the presidio companion along with Catbeard and whoever else will join our crew from our parents' old one, always knew about the sibling(s) but our parents made them promise not to tell us until the right moment (aka when we'd finally meet the sibling(s))?

I know there is next to no evidence to suggest we even had a sibling but they were lost along with our parents. But like I said earlier, I like to make people think.

That is all for now. Check back soon to see what the next "think" topic will be! Thank you and good night! x bows to imaginary cheering x
If we had a sibling, could they have our mother's map piece? We don't know where that piece is and I believe the Presidio Companion only met our parents after the trip to El Dorado - remember that they say something like "she never told me she'd been there."

Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
I like this idea. If it were part of the game, I think we would have to rescue our brother/sister from the Armada. After all, we were prisoners of the Armada too, so they might have been captured as well.

Lieutenant
Dec 15, 2012
Yay! People don't think I'm crazy! Thanks everyone

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Maybe we got to bust them out of Cadiz.....just give me a reason.....I'm waiting....

Virtuous Dante Ramsey