Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Big Guns not producing fire at all

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2015
OK. For over 6 weeks I have grinded mercilessly to obtain Big Guns gear with at a minimum 100 runs or better for each one and for witches there are only a handful of places to even obtain it as it is hard to get. Now that I have it I have tested it thoroughly with different mobs including moo tower (over 20 mobs). They are NOT producing flames and I mean at all. If it says 100 percent it should be 100 percent. I can equip artillery with its 50 percent chance and get some results. What gives? Why do musketeers drop them on me all the time and I have flames surrounding me in PVP? I have not tested mine in PVP yet just PVE but I am hoping this is a bug and not finding out that you guys made some change to them after ALL the time I spent trying to get it. Please clarify. The two pieces I have now are Kitsune's Garb and Swami Slippers. Are those pieces specifically bugged or is it all of them?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Mike888b on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
OK. For over 6 weeks I have grinded mercilessly to obtain Big Guns gear with at a minimum 100 runs or better for each one and for witches there are only a handful of places to even obtain it as it is hard to get. Now that I have it I have tested it thoroughly with different mobs including moo tower (over 20 mobs). They are NOT producing flames and I mean at all. If it says 100 percent it should be 100 percent. I can equip artillery with its 50 percent chance and get some results. What gives? Why do musketeers drop them on me all the time and I have flames surrounding me in PVP? I have not tested mine in PVP yet just PVE but I am hoping this is a bug and not finding out that you guys made some change to them after ALL the time I spent trying to get it. Please clarify. The two pieces I have now are Kitsune's Garb and Swami Slippers. Are those pieces specifically bugged or is it all of them?
I believe flames only appear on enemy territory tiles.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
Silver Angel on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
I believe flames only appear on enemy territory tiles.
Yes, that is what the card says, but have you ever used Big Guns before, because you can use them clear across the board in deep enemy territory and not all squares will get a fire even though they are supposed to be 100% on enemy tiles, so unless the battle board is not divided in half, how is anyone to know if a tile is friendly or enemy and a fire will appear unless there is a bug with this power? Because you would generally think, that the battle board would be divided in half and one half is your side and the other side is enemy territory and a fire should appear, correct?

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Darth JT on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
Yes, that is what the card says, but have you ever used Big Guns before, because you can use them clear across the board in deep enemy territory and not all squares will get a fire even though they are supposed to be 100% on enemy tiles, so unless the battle board is not divided in half, how is anyone to know if a tile is friendly or enemy and a fire will appear unless there is a bug with this power? Because you would generally think, that the battle board would be divided in half and one half is your side and the other side is enemy territory and a fire should appear, correct?
No, boards arent divided equally. Enemy territory can just be one or two tiles large, there's also a neutral zone in between territories which is the majority of the board.

But yes, that doesnt mean the power isnt bugged.

I think territories should be seen to make things easier, or at least we should have a power that allows us to do so.