Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fog Bug Vicious charge remain hidden

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2015
OK I have screenshots and player chat confirmation that he knows it is a bug. I am not mentioning anyone's name here but a swashbuckler was able to cast fog then vicious charge me and remain hidden. I have screenshots of everything. Ratbeard if you need this information or if anyone else has experienced this bug please report it. This is not the first time. This needs to be patched asap.

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Mike888b on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
OK I have screenshots and player chat confirmation that he knows it is a bug. I am not mentioning anyone's name here but a swashbuckler was able to cast fog then vicious charge me and remain hidden. I have screenshots of everything. Ratbeard if you need this information or if anyone else has experienced this bug please report it. This is not the first time. This needs to be patched asap.
If you had a va on and he hit and did o damage that's not a bug. Now if he hit you with it and did 500 damage that's a bug