Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations Esperanza!

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Our mutual friend Anecorbie has just reached 8000 yars!

Indeed, Esperanza's excellent etiquette and extraordinary extermination skills are extremely enviable

Thank you for your kindness on the message boards and your ruthlessness in battle. I am very honored to call you a friend. Keep on showing Kane who's boss.

~Fearless Finnigan

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
It be an honor to announce that the fair Esperanza has reached 8000 yars truly, TRULY amazing lass, we of the message boards couldn't be more amazed by yer achievement, another accolade to add to yer legacy as one of the greats, ye've done great lass and we be truly proud of ye congrats on a journey well done.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Huzza for Esperanza
Well done to one hard working member of our beloved Message Board Marauders. You always have a kind word to say and even a firm admonition when needed that is delivered with such caring to better our favorite game. From your silly side to your amazing brain, we have shown by our yars that we think you are a pretty cool pirate.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
jack morgan933 on Oct 12, 2015 wrote:
It be an honor to announce that the fair Esperanza has reached 8000 yars truly, TRULY amazing lass, we of the message boards couldn't be more amazed by yer achievement, another accolade to add to yer legacy as one of the greats, ye've done great lass and we be truly proud of ye congrats on a journey well done.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan
XD I also made a post like this, however, it seems to have been lost in the weekend message boards traffic, I think its in the Tavern somewhere...

Anyhow, Congratulations Esperanza on an amazing milestone!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Those 'yars' indicate the time you took to read my posts, my 'record' is nothing without the participation of my friends, acquaintances, and 'frienemies'.
So go out there and spread 'yars' among the marauders ( those who you agree with, of course. )

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Lieutenant
Aug 19, 2011
I hope I'm not too late to say congratulations! - and may fortune always be your companion.

First Mate
Dec 24, 2009
8000? Begins bowing I'M NOT WORTHY! I'M NOT WORTHY!

In all seriousness though, congratulations Esperanza! 8000 yars doesn't just happen. You've been here writing all kinds of different post that have put a smile on all our faces. Although our opinions clash from time to time, your posts are always appreciated by me, and I'm sure by everybody else on the boards.

Fearle- You know who I am

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Congratulations, Anecorbie. That's a lot of yars.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Congratulations on your 8,000 yars

Our 2nd pirate overlord have achive something legendary.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2014
Fearless Finnagan on Oct 11, 2015 wrote:
Our mutual friend Anecorbie has just reached 8000 yars!

Indeed, Esperanza's excellent etiquette and extraordinary extermination skills are extremely enviable

Thank you for your kindness on the message boards and your ruthlessness in battle. I am very honored to call you a friend. Keep on showing Kane who's boss.

~Fearless Finnigan
I know this post is off topic Fearless, but I just had to take note of your use of alliteration here, lol. Nice