Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirates birthday

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
hi since pirates birthday is coming up soon I thought it would be fun to guess what surprises will happen this year I'm hoping it's a new world and since next month is Halloween also so it might be darkmoor or maybe they will be having pirate theme party's or a cake with a sword on top I just know this years birthday is going to be one we won't forget soon how are you going to be spending the birthday month will it be with friends your crew for battle the armada with across the skyways whatever the case I hope everyone has had fun this year and the next till next time

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
silver swordcoral on Sep 29, 2015 wrote:
hi since pirates birthday is coming up soon I thought it would be fun to guess what surprises will happen this year I'm hoping it's a new world and since next month is Halloween also so it might be darkmoor or maybe they will be having pirate theme party's or a cake with a sword on top I just know this years birthday is going to be one we won't forget soon how are you going to be spending the birthday month will it be with friends your crew for battle the armada with across the skyways whatever the case I hope everyone has had fun this year and the next till next time
I'm going to be a Debbie Downer here and say "Don't get your hopes up". It's unlikely that there will be a new world or storyline.
Birthday celebrations are supposed to be fun, but the last two birthdays lacked that element.
A floaty surprise and glittery confetti - my best guess is a new mount or pet. And packages with surprises - like W101 birthday packages.

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
Who knows we might get a new dungeon,we might get a side world nobody knows. We will most likely get a new house dungeon from what falmea said when she said housekeeping and tidying up my guess is a something to do with a new house item or house. I personal want a side world like darkmoor from wiz but i really don't know if we might get one soon so yea

Lieutenant
Jul 23, 2013
Well, to be more positive, I think there are many possible outcomes:

~A Halloween Themed B-Day with Halloween Themed Surprises

~New mounts (General B-Day Theme or Halloween Theme)

~Updates to player suggestions! (e.g The Ability to Stitch Nefarious Weapons )

~A new spooky dungeon

~A new game card

~New Storyline Hints??

~Bug Fixes

----A New World is NOT Likely----

Clever Finnigan Voss

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
I hope the packages this year have something in them, as the BD packages in Wizard101 do. Small amounts of gold, the occasional pet snack or even pet, and maybe as a very rare drop little bits of scrip. To be honest, I was a little surprised we didn't see prezzies in the packages last year.

What would really be nice would be a new dungeon, with a companion or pet, that you can only do for a couple of weeks in October - like the Wizard adventure where you receive the Frankenbunny pet.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
I have been disappointed in our piratey halloweens. We have no special events where well let's face it, it wouldnt be that hard. I mean look at all the characters and scenery we ALREADY have. Reskin it and it would be pretty spooky and give it a story and babam! First eventual event!

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
I cannot stay positive with this game at the moment. So I'm gonna say they're just gonna bring back everything they had last year and call it a day.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Just like in wizards, it would be a fun birthday party.I'm looking forward for a festive month, here is some events that might happen on the list below.

1.Halloween themed and Birthday themed mounts.

2.A side dungeon for the fallowing worlds and character levels

a.Skull Island, level 30 and above- Ebon Skull Key

b.Cool Ranch, level 50 and above- Crimson Star Key

c.Aquila, level 65 ( and above )- The key of Hades the Unseen

These are called key boss dungeon,similar to wizards.These can be only tigger in the month of October and pirate 101 players with cretain level.Who knows what treasures these key boss may drop.

3.Ranked pvp tournament to chance to win crowns and other prizes.

This could be an interesting event,with more surprises coming along the way.