Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pets That Grant Riposte

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 22, 2014
Does anyone know of any pets that can grant your pirate riposte?

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
No. But its possible that the swashbuckler pet may have it has a grant, but no one has found it.

Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2015
Pirate Master on Sep 28, 2015 wrote:
no but i do know that a music box budge grants turn the tide

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
That does exist, but it just hasn't been discovered yet.
Keep on looking!

Lieutenant
Sep 04, 2013
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
Keep on looking!
Wow, is it just on one of the fall season pets or did we completely miss a pet with that talent?

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Keep on looking!
Let the search begin!

Thanks for the info Decius.

Have all the talents from the Fall PvP pets being discovered yet? I know the Witch pet has Grant Readied Spell, and I hear the Swashbuckler, Buccaneer and Musketeer pets grant the same talent as the summer version (Grant First Strike, Grant Relentless, Grant Burst Fire respectively). Has anyone discovered what the Privy pet has?

Also for those who might not have been aware, the Seymour pet has Grant Hold the Line! So we are getting to the point where almost every talent can be obtained through pets.

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Keep on looking!
Does that mean the pet hasn't been discovered, or the talent? or both?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It could mean one of the new Karma pets have it, and Decius just dropped the hint slightly before they were released. There are at least two Karma pets available in the Halloween gift boxes scattered around Skull Island: the Karma Paper Dragon (which has Grants Vengeance Strike, which to my knowledge no other pet has) and the Karma Chameleon, which we have very little information on so far. I am hoping that there are other Karma pets we have not found. My guess is that Grants Riposte has not previously been found because the pet that has it has just now become accessible to us.

It could, of course, be on one of the new Crown Shop pets.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Alex Hawkins on Sep 30, 2015 wrote:
Let the search begin!

Thanks for the info Decius.

Have all the talents from the Fall PvP pets being discovered yet? I know the Witch pet has Grant Readied Spell, and I hear the Swashbuckler, Buccaneer and Musketeer pets grant the same talent as the summer version (Grant First Strike, Grant Relentless, Grant Burst Fire respectively). Has anyone discovered what the Privy pet has?

Also for those who might not have been aware, the Seymour pet has Grant Hold the Line! So we are getting to the point where almost every talent can be obtained through pets.
As I said in another thread, Privy raptor has grant Assassin's mist.

Still working on it, lvl 36.

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Silver Angel on Oct 3, 2015 wrote:
As I said in another thread, Privy raptor has grant Assassin's mist.

Still working on it, lvl 36.
Grant Assassin's Mist would be the Grant Power it has, Grant Riposte would be a talent. Every one of the PvP pets has a grant power and a grant talent, still haven't heard anything about what the Privy's grant talent is.

However, with these new Halloween pets in the crown shop as well as the ones from the gifts around Skull Island, it so might be that Grant Riposte might be found among one of those. I know someone already discovered Grant Vengeance Strike (also new) in one of those pets.

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Looks like it isn't the Karma Chameleon, which has Grants Crossfire in its only ultra-rare talent slot.

-Indigo

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
According to someone else who has it in the game, the paper dragon has grants Riposte in the top slot(with the grants vengeance in the third slot I assume)

@Indigo Ring thanks for sharing! I now am going to need to get it :P

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Stormy Sam Templet... on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
According to someone else who has it in the game, the paper dragon has grants Riposte in the top slot(with the grants vengeance in the third slot I assume)

@Indigo Ring thanks for sharing! I now am going to need to get it :P
I am pretty sure this is not true. Mine has double tap in the 3rd slot. Did you actually see the grants riposte? Or do you mean the regular paper dragon?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It seems a little dubious that one first-gen pet would have two "Grants" talents.

So, who does have Grants Riposte? I have one of all the new crown points, but so far they are enthusiastically activating every common and uncommon skill and power they can...

-MW

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Alex Hawkins on Oct 4, 2015 wrote:
Grant Assassin's Mist would be the Grant Power it has, Grant Riposte would be a talent. Every one of the PvP pets has a grant power and a grant talent, still haven't heard anything about what the Privy's grant talent is.

However, with these new Halloween pets in the crown shop as well as the ones from the gifts around Skull Island, it so might be that Grant Riposte might be found among one of those. I know someone already discovered Grant Vengeance Strike (also new) in one of those pets.
Privy raptor has grant hold the line as I said in pet section.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Voodoo Cornelius on Oct 5, 2015 wrote:
I am pretty sure this is not true. Mine has double tap in the 3rd slot. Did you actually see the grants riposte? Or do you mean the regular paper dragon?
To be fair, it was a person from in-game who said it granted riposte, yet on the forums someone said it was grant vengeance strike. I counted both a true, but now I don't know D:. Maybe the Birthday Cake Crawlie has the Grant Riposte and it never popped up for anyone?

And yes I am talking about the Karma Paper Dragon, as the regular paper dragon is a hybrid

Sorry for the confusion! I'll let you know which one it is if I can manifest it.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
found it! new pet snowfall fawn grants riposte its in second position on talent side of pet nome list!
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Feb 25, 2015
I've got a pet with riposte

Ensign
Feb 25, 2015
stormyjensilverdra... on Dec 7, 2015 wrote:
found it! new pet snowfall fawn grants riposte its in second position on talent side of pet nome list!
stormy jen silver
I've actually got a winter jackalope now with grant riposte :D

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The armadillo is famous for its riposte, I am training one up now I so I will tell you if I encounter riposte