Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fall PvP Pets

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2012
So far the Swashbuckler Raptor grants First Strike though i think I am the first one to see that the witch version grants Readied Spell

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
ZMasterskull on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:
So far the Swashbuckler Raptor grants First Strike though i think I am the first one to see that the witch version grants Readied Spell
Grants redied spell? Really? *o*

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
ZMasterskull on Sep 20, 2015 wrote:
So I can get Readied spell 3 on my WD(Trained, Hoodoo, and now pet)? Awesome, thanks for the information! Sad to see the Buckler Raptor did not change at all, maybe next season they will give us that Riposte +1 .

I hope the privy one changed, because that one was pretty bad in my opinion(unless you didn't have Bladestorm +1 in your gene pool)

Hopefully more information will be out soon!

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Yeah I manifested Grant Redied spell too :D

I hope someone can give infos on privateer raptor as I'm running out of scrip :/

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
Stormy Sam Templet... on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
So I can get Readied spell 3 on my WD(Trained, Hoodoo, and now pet)? Awesome, thanks for the information! Sad to see the Buckler Raptor did not change at all, maybe next season they will give us that Riposte +1 .

I hope the privy one changed, because that one was pretty bad in my opinion(unless you didn't have Bladestorm +1 in your gene pool)

Hopefully more information will be out soon!
Well, we don't know if that is the only one that it grants... last season, many thought that the only thing the witchdoctor one granted was sharks fury.

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Voodoo Cornelius on Sep 21, 2015 wrote:
Well, we don't know if that is the only one that it grants... last season, many thought that the only thing the witchdoctor one granted was sharks fury.
Last season, they each had one talent grant, and one Power grant. The power grant on all of the sharks was shark's fury, however the talent grants were different. The powers seem to be different this season, so I will have to wait and see, however on the WD raptor I do not see any power slots that will grant a power(No epic power slot) :(

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Two raptors make a Skull Island Macaw, by the way.

-Indigo

Ensign
May 23, 2015
Well so far my witch raptor had granted me assassin's mist Really? I don't think that amusing at all. What are the developer's thinking. Do all the raptors have specific talents they grant for the appropriate class or is it just random?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
It varies according to the type ("class") of the raptor. I have one raptor of each class scattered among my pirates, and at this point I have trained them all up a bit past 30. Only two have hit their "grants" talent so far. The witchdoctor raptor hit "Grants Readied Spell" (so hang in there, Mike888b) and the Swashbuckler raptor has "Grants first strike".

I did morph the muskie and witchdoctor raptors together and the resulting Skull Island Macaw hit "Grants Burst fire", so the muskie raptor must have that talent, although it has not manifested itself yet.

Anybody know what the bucky and privy raptors grant, talent-wise?

-Indigo

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Stormy Sam: "...however on the WD raptor I do not see any power slots that will grant a power(No epic power slot) :(

Both my Swashie and Privy raptors have hit the "Grants Rouse" power in that last slot (an Ultra-rare slot rather than an Epic slot); since those two have it, I am assuming it is common on all five.

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Indigo Ring on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:
Stormy Sam: "...however on the WD raptor I do not see any power slots that will grant a power(No epic power slot) :(

Both my Swashie and Privy raptors have hit the "Grants Rouse" power in that last slot (an Ultra-rare slot rather than an Epic slot); since those two have it, I am assuming it is common on all five.

-Indigo
Rouse really? Sheesh, they could put revive :/

By the way my WD raptor manifested Eagle Eyes 1, thought I'd mention that...

Lieutenant
Feb 02, 2013
Indigo Ring on Sep 24, 2015 wrote:

-Indigo
That is interesting... I see Kingsisle is bending the barriers a bit. very tricky ones they are :)

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
My newly morphed macaw manifested Slippery... never heard of that talent before, I'm assuming it's from my WD raptor? It supposedly increases dodge chance when being hit, sadly it isnt a grant.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
My big question here is - are they worth spending rare, hard to get scrip? My buck apex shark manifested no class talents/power and had no grants ( I'm currently training the morphed tiger shark, but its at ancient with zip for powers, so I'm not hopeful. )

Bosun
Apr 09, 2014
Silver Angel on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
My newly morphed macaw manifested Slippery... never heard of that talent before, I'm assuming it's from my WD raptor? It supposedly increases dodge chance when being hit, sadly it isnt a grant.
Now that is one slippery talent. Only 4 ways to find that one and it caused quite a stir when it first came out.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Decius Duelmaster on Sep 25, 2015 wrote:
Now that is one slippery talent. Only 4 ways to find that one and it caused quite a stir when it first came out.
Not sure if you're being serious or teasing me here :p

So its not a new talent?

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Anecorbie, they do have some excellent "Grant" talents... if they manifest. I now have Grants First Strike, Grants Relentless, Grants Readied Spell, and Grants Burst fire. If you want to meet up for morphing, let me know (and what your preferences are, since I have those talents currently on different accounts... although I am working on spreading them around among my mob of pirates).

-Indigo

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Might not be a scoop, but Raptor is a ranged pet... probably macaw too?

Never had a macaw before so yeah...

It's quite handy with eagle eyes ;)

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Privateer Raptor manifested Grant Assassin's Mist... might not be very "privish" but I like it, thanks KI for giving me a power I wanted for a while :)

Bosun
Dec 16, 2012
I just want to point out that Decius has confirmed that grants riposte exists, I think someone should be checking out that with the new swashbuckler pet. Maybe, morph it with the old new swashbuckler pet, it could be on either. I would do it, but I don't have the scrip.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Lieutenant
Mar 30, 2011
So I think all of these raptors grant poison because my musketeer raptor just got poison.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
anymore updates? what does the buccaneer one grant?
stormy jen silver