Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Old Scratch's Mojo Flow boosting Will

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Hey,

So with last night's update, Old Scratch got a new line of power called Mojo Flow which is a stat boost meant to boost Spell Power.

However, rank 2 and 3 of this power is not boosting Spell Power and is instead boosting Will. So rank 1 will boost spell power by 25% for 10 turns, but rank 2 and 3 will boost Will instead of the spell power it is supposed to boost.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Alex Hawkins on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Hey,

So with last night's update, Old Scratch got a new line of power called Mojo Flow which is a stat boost meant to boost Spell Power.

However, rank 2 and 3 of this power is not boosting Spell Power and is instead boosting Will. So rank 1 will boost spell power by 25% for 10 turns, but rank 2 and 3 will boost Will instead of the spell power it is supposed to boost.
You're right. I tried it for myself and Old Scratch's ranks 2 & 3 of Mojo Flow are only boosting Will instead of Spell Power. I think it's clearly a bug. Rank 1 does Spell Boost as normal.

Bosun
Apr 28, 2014
Alex Hawkins on Sep 16, 2015 wrote:
Hey,

Yeah I was going to post that...

I tested them, Alex said it all.