Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ok Alright LOL

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Alright, alright its been quite some time but I had an interesting conversation in the tower with a lovely lady about how I would look in say, normal pirate's gear. Yes, Dante Ramsey does not like to visit the tailor/seamstress. *Sigh* (while she stabs me with pins!) If I wanted acupuncture I'd visit mooshu. But alas a changed has been pleasantly requested and pondered upon. So being a gentleman as I am I decided she was right. So this pirate is now just that. I am sporting pirate garb. So I go into the square up to a max level gal on a surfboard (who now thinks, along with the entire square that I am very odd) and ask "Hi, how do I look?" (It's very important to get opinions on such things as I am told I have zero fashion sense) She says, "nice." So I ran around the square, on a horse, (yes, a regular horse) saying, "I'm ordinary!" I ran around quite happy with this. The people in the square were like . One person says, "he's celebrating being ordinary?" and I was like, "Yes!" and I ran away. Odd? Nope, completely ordinary.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:
Alright, alright its been quite some time but I had an interesting conversation in the tower with a lovely lady about how I would look in say, normal pirate's gear. Yes, Dante Ramsey does not like to visit the tailor/seamstress. *Sigh* (while she stabs me with pins!) If I wanted acupuncture I'd visit mooshu. But alas a changed has been pleasantly requested and pondered upon. So being a gentleman as I am I decided she was right. So this pirate is now just that. I am sporting pirate garb. So I go into the square up to a max level gal on a surfboard (who now thinks, along with the entire square that I am very odd) and ask "Hi, how do I look?" (It's very important to get opinions on such things as I am told I have zero fashion sense) She says, "nice." So I ran around the square, on a horse, (yes, a regular horse) saying, "I'm ordinary!" I ran around quite happy with this. The people in the square were like . One person says, "he's celebrating being ordinary?" and I was like, "Yes!" and I ran away. Odd? Nope, completely ordinary.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
I hope you kept that splendid uniform. I wasn't asking you to change, it was just that I made your acquaintance after you became max level. It was just an idle thought, Thank you for the compliment BTW. Emily Dickinson wrote a poem about being "Nobody". There should be more nobodies, everybody wants to be "somebody".

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
DuranteRamses87 on Sep 15, 2015 wrote:

Virtuous Dante Ramsey
"Completely ordinary", you say. Hey, that's not such a bad thing at all. For it's quite uncommon knowledge that completely ordinary means none other than:

Common, overly mass produced, lesser entities, that exceed life's yeoman-like or regular duties in near astonishing & remarkable yields

Yep, often even the 'ordinary' can be followed by a little something 'extra'. Sometimes the most ordinary of people, can accomplish the most remarkable things! Dare to be different or just be 'ok' with being ordinary-- either way, just let your actions be what defines you.

Now, it just may be time to get ol' Valkoor out of his long-adorned, cow-suit!

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Doing ordinary things in an extraordinary way is the key to happiness!

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Bosun
Mar 04, 2012
Hi there's nothing wrong with being ordinary that's great

Lieutenant
May 26, 2013
I was there for the horse/ordinary thing Did you see the Blades Of Shade guy on the surfboard lurking around?