Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Central's Pirate101 Septembarrr PvP Tournaments!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Hello all!

Alex Deathflame here and I just wanted to promote Central's newest two tournaments celebrating the birthday of Pirate101! We have very special prizes to those who come out on top!

1st Place: 15000 Crowns and a random beastmaster companion
2nd Place: 15000 Crowns and a random beastmaster companion

I will post the links to the two tournaments below, but before I just wanted to mention a few things if you are not familiar with Central or our PvP Competitions

Central
In order to participate in our competitions, you will need a Pirate101Central account. It is very easy to make and allows you not only to participate in PvP competitions, but also post in all areas of our forums.

PvP Rules
We have a few rules in place for our tournaments that you should know before joining. A list of our rules is posted here, but most of those pertain to sportsmanship rules. Here are the rules you guys care about:
  • No Moo Manchu Robe
  • No Doubloons
  • Shield Stacking at 2 maximum per unit (Fort + Fort, Levy + Fort, etc)
  • Hiddens Total at 3 per duel

Aside from that, there are no other rules in the duel itself. Anything else goes! Black Fog? Go for it. Scorpion Staff? Go for it. Black Market Banners? Go for it. Full Privateer Tower gear + soul shroud? Go for it!

All the duels will take place in the Spar Chamber. Once you know who your opponent is, all you have to do is contact them to set up a time and place to meet. We give 7 days to complete your match. Matches are best 2 out of 3 duels, while the finals are best 3 out of 5.

Enough me rambling though, here are the links for the two tournaments. Just click below:

The regular 1v1 follows the regular rules I outlined above, while the Null-ARGH-Fication has a very special twist! Read more in that tournament's page.
Hope to see some new competitors in our Central PvP competitions! I'll see you all in Central.
If you have any question, please post below and I'll try my best to answer to everyone

Lieutenant
Feb 13, 2013
Alex Hawkins on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
Hello all!

Alex Deathflame here and I just wanted to promote Central's newest two tournaments celebrating the birthday of Pirate101! We have very special prizes to those who come out on top!

I will post the links to the two tournaments below, but before I just wanted to mention a few things if you are not familiar with Central or our PvP Competitions

Central
In order to participate in our competitions, you will need a Pirate101Central account. It is very easy to make and allows you not only to participate in PvP competitions, but also post in all areas of our forums.

PvP Rules
We have a few rules in place for our tournaments that you should know before joining. A list of our rules is posted here, but most of those pertain to sportsmanship rules. Here are the rules you guys care about:
  • No Moo Manchu Robe
  • No Doubloons

Aside from that, there are no other rules in the duel itself. Anything else goes! Black Fog? Go for it. Scorpion Staff? Go for it. Black Market Banners? Go for it. Full Privateer Tower gear + soul shroud? Go for it!

All the duels will take place in the Spar Chamber. Once you know who your opponent is, all you have to do is contact them to set up a time and place to meet. We give 7 days to complete your match. Matches are best 2 out of 3 duels, while the finals are best 3 out of 5.

Enough me rambling though, here are the links for the two tournaments. Just click below:

The regular 1v1 follows the regular rules I outlined above, while the Null-ARGH-Fication has a very special twist! Read more in that tournament's page.
Hope to see some new competitors in our Central PvP competitions! I'll see you all in Central.
If you have any question, please post below and I'll try my best to answer to everyone
wooooooo!

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Alex Hawkins on Sep 14, 2015 wrote:
Hello all!

Central

PvP Rules
  • No Moo Manchu Robe
  • No Doubloons

Nice we finally have some tournaments on central! I've signed up for both of them. Good luck to anyone else competing!

Lieutenant
Aug 29, 2008
Thanks to those who joined! The tournaments have filled up and have now started :) May the best duelist win.