Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

new ship items!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 24, 2014
hi KI I think you should make crows nest ship items like have some for monquista ships some for skull island raft and skull island ships and stuff like that and have another sigil below the nest and hit x to go into the nest and to make this even cooler make it where if your sailing and you have someone else on the ship let them go in it while me or whoever is sailing sail away

idea #2 make some special cannons that you can buy that can be used from the deck like a friend on deck can use while the sailer uses the cannons that use ship powers and like the cannon on deck can be aimed by moving the mouse and shot by clicking or something hit x when near it to start aiming and shooting and that would make broadside combat easier because more guns more damage

idea #3 make ship item packs that can give room divider housing items some nautical based pets like sea birds and sea pets pretty much just any animal to do with the ocean and a rare item a ship cabin maybe drop crow nests from idea 1 and the cannons from idea 2 also drop stuff like sails and make them be determined on you ship like if its skull island make em get skull island themed cannons and stuff and maybe make new companions from the pack like a pelican fisher bird like brody for example or maybe some mounts like two person mounts pirate could use some like a two player flying whale and my best or maybe worst part yet a super duper ultra mega rare item like boochbeards ship or maybe even a mini Jonah town like the cabin is gullet and the deck is the town and its on a whale that you steer I know sounds pretty bad having 2 Jonah towns but I just would like to see it idk why

Ensign
Jul 08, 2012
These are some pretty good ideas(first two, last idea seems like a bit too much). What about certain companions on your ship; every new ship you get(skiff to frigate, frigate to galleon) you get more companions running around on deck. And for combat, the first two companions minus your first mate on your companion list stand at select points on the ship. When you enter combat, all the other companions run towards your cabin and the smoke screen covers them while you and your first three companions run towards the enemies on your ship. Maybe there is a time limit on getting to the enemies and if time runs out your ship sinks.This could make it more exciting while making long distance trips like Skull Island all the way to Valencia.