Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Kane's hiding spot...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 03, 2010
Multiple battles with Kane before he finally goes down. The first one is in an invaded theater. The Armada storms in and takes center stage. You need to fight many of Kane's elite court group or whatever, including a fixed up Deacon, who was left to rot in the cave from Cool Ranch for a while until the Armada found him and fixed him, and maybe the two-face guy from Valencia. Then comes the first battle with Kane. Once you beat him, Rooke carries him away and repairs him. It looks like you have beat him, considering the robots' fairly shaky hands. Unfortunately, he succeeds, and they take over yet another world. Now, to add to Valencia's still terrifying numbers, they need to worry about Mirage/Polaris/Whatever, too. You find him there, sitting in the factory, watching the production. Since there is few robots from the production, as it just began, there is only the guards at the front and the inside is unprotected. You fight him yet again, and then they fix him up again. Now the final battle with Kane approaches and pirates need to be ready. You need to sink multiple ships around the place, before you get in, and when you do, there is too many guards to fight. Instead, you sneak through the rafters, which have less guards, yet still surprisingly have guards. There is explosives up there, and you are about the drop one on top of Kane's head, when somebody slips off, and shows everybody that they were there. Now you must battle him, this time with a whopping 5000 health, and the ability to teleport around every three rounds. Now every single other member of the elite court is there fighting alongside him, like a magnified version of Tartarus in Wizard101. Once you beat them, you get a huge speech from him, an entire puppet show, and an appearance of the second arc villian, stealing away one of the two pieces of the map that the Armada used to have.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
Deacon and Rooke are both destroyed, so this wouldn't work.

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Blazing Cannons on Aug 30, 2015 wrote:
Deacon and Rooke are both destroyed, so this wouldn't work.
Rooke escaped us- we only managed to prevent the endgame, temporarily saving Marleybone. He didn't mention him, but speaking of Armada Elites, Bishop also got away. Deacon is definitely gone though.

First Mate
Nov 01, 2012
AndrewDeathblade11... on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
Rooke escaped us- we only managed to prevent the endgame, temporarily saving Marleybone. He didn't mention him, but speaking of Armada Elites, Bishop also got away. Deacon is definitely gone though.
I think Rooke went down with the ship. Bishop, however, is still alive and 'making improvements,' I believe Blind Mew said.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2011
AndrewDeathblade11... on Sep 2, 2015 wrote:
After the second fight with Rooke, Egg Shen said: "First Deacon, now Rooke! We are destoying the armada elites one by one!" I don't know what the other classes said, but it implies that we destroyed Deacon and Rooke, but Bishop got away.

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
That's a great story there pirate,however Rook and Deacon where destoryed during our main storyline quest.

A more likely secenorio is, after Aquila our pirate have to travel either to Krokotopia for some tanslation quest or Girzzlehiem for Erica's map pice.Then our pirate travel back to Valenica for a secound visit, this is where we may meet the toy maker to find out his motive of building a clockwork army and what went worng.Towards the end a large tower ( it might be a dungeon ) awaits our pirate.For a showdown between Kane and Bishop.When Kane's health is cut in half he flees and Bishop may been destoryed. Talk about two elite clockwork battle, if this would happen.Then our pirate report back to Captain Avery to enter Darkmoor and that will continue our mainstoryline for the first storyline arc.

Here is the storyline in theory

Book 14- Aquila ( Spring 2013 )

BooK 15-Krokotopia/ Girzzlehim ? ( Winter 2015 ? )

Book 16- Valenica part 2 ? ( Winter 2015 ? )

Book17- Darkmoore ? ( Fall 2016 ? )

Kane can't hide forever.

Ensign
May 24, 2014
I am really sick of the armada why cant they just make a fight with the rest of the elite force or whatever all shoved into one battle

I wanna see a new main enemy

First Mate
Sep 13, 2010
Yeah I went through all the dungeons again and Rooke is definitely dead. My bad.