Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

A small change to Privateer heals

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
I'm not going to beat around the bush. Privateer heals need to have more range. My companions need to be practically on top of me if I want to heal them. Which is really, REALLY bad in both pvp and pve. The way I see it, it's either make the spells have more range or less favorably, make the spell do more health increase. I prefer the first one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
Duke of Westminste... on Aug 22, 2015 wrote:
I'm not going to beat around the bush. Privateer heals need to have more range. My companions need to be practically on top of me if I want to heal them. Which is really, REALLY bad in both pvp and pve. The way I see it, it's either make the spells have more range or less favorably, make the spell do more health increase. I prefer the first one.
Everyone needs more range for their single heals, the only companion who has a range-less heal is Bonnie Anne and that doesn't do much.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
If you are really willing to buy the eagle mercenary from the crown shop, he has an improved version of bonnie Anne's second wind but I don't know wether he can give it to there and if it is just for his own use.

I think heals are fine the way they are you can also use companions with heals so that they are closer to the action and closer to your companions

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
If you are really willing to buy the eagle mercenary from the crown shop, he has an improved version of bonnie Anne's second wind but I don't know wether he can give it to there and if it is just for his own use.

I think heals are fine the way they are you can also use companions with heals so that they are closer to the action and closer to your companions
Eagle Mercenary's heal is for his own use. There are very few Crown Shop companions with heals available - Keisuki Yagi ( with Rally ) and Emerson ( does he come with Regroup? ). I managed to receive Itzen Kaan ( from the Tribal Pack ) with a Rally power. Nurse Quinn, please don't waste your crowns on her. Do any of the Bears come with a heal?

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Eagle Mercenary's heal is for his own use. There are very few Crown Shop companions with heals available - Keisuki Yagi ( with Rally ) and Emerson ( does he come with Regroup? ). I managed to receive Itzen Kaan ( from the Tribal Pack ) with a Rally power. Nurse Quinn, please don't waste your crowns on her. Do any of the Bears come with a heal?
Wu tang has rally.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
bluba4 on Aug 24, 2015 wrote:
Wu tang has rally.
Yes and I forgot Nadya, .But her heal is the same as Nurse Quinn.

Lieutenant
May 09, 2013
Right. If KI ever wants to see either companion used, that heal will need to be improved.

Developer
A reasonable request.

Ensign
Nov 29, 2013
Use a range wand there are some ranging 3-6 in the game. Which would help ur heals a lot
More

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The bison ghost singer has a heal and so does the dog commodore from some bundle.

Seeing as you know a lot about the eagle mercenary I made a topic in a pirates life with 2 questions about the eagle mercenary which no one has replied to yet, seeing as you have ok knowledge could you provide answers?
The topic name is Eagle Mercenary Questions

Pirate Overlord
Mar 16, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
The bison ghost singer has a heal and so does the dog commodore from some bundle.

Seeing as you know a lot about the eagle mercenary I made a topic in a pirates life with 2 questions about the eagle mercenary which no one has replied to yet, seeing as you have ok knowledge could you provide answers?
I gave my Eagle Merc these epics: Turn the Tide, Hold the Line, Bladestorm and Relentless 2. There may have been more choices; it's been so long that I don't remember. I hope this helps you.

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
anecorbie on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
I gave my Eagle Merc these epics: Turn the Tide, Hold the Line, Bladestorm and Relentless 2. There may have been more choices; it's been so long that I don't remember. I hope this helps you.
So does that mean you get 4 epic choices?

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
just privateers though, a range of 5 would be pretty good

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
Ratbeard on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:
A reasonable request.
Thanks.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
witchdoctor daruis on Aug 25, 2015 wrote:

I think you are referring to Handsome Dan from the Admiral's Bundle. At level 39, he has Rouse, similar to Nurse Quinn and Ghost Singer (the Bison Spirit Chief).

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
The Helpful Pirate on Aug 28, 2015 wrote:
I think you are referring to Handsome Dan from the Admiral's Bundle. At level 39, he has Rouse, similar to Nurse Quinn and Ghost Singer (the Bison Spirit Chief).
Yes that is whom I'm referring too
I didn't know that he gets his heal later on I got him when I was above lvl 39