Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fan Flanders by passing shield

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 23, 2015
I just got owned by Fan with 3K health and a Valor for another 1380. Her first hits did not absorb anything. Please investigate I am a witch and have played too many swashbuckers to be owned like that. I am upset that I have no recourse and witches getting owned. If you don't fix the balance problems with PVP I am moving on to another game. This is getting ridiculous.

Developer
Balancing PvP and responding to player feedback is an ongoing (nearly constant) process.

Each balance issue is assessed for urgency and fixed on an appropriate timeline.

Ensign
May 23, 2015
Ratebeard just fought another swashbuckler who cast some sould shroud curse and instead of preventing heals like he said it does Fan just by passed my valor shield completely. This has happened twice now. Please investigate this as I am losing battles I should not. I know she hits hard but did not absorb anything and wiped me out in one shot. I need an answer please.

Ensign
May 23, 2015
I am posting again as I can now confirm that hidden swashbucklers are bypassing my valor shields. I had too shields up this time for 1380 each and was owned in one attack. That is over 5600 damage he would have had to produce to kill me. That is now 5 games lost to this. I am not happy and I need your confirmation on this. I have a screenshot to show the latest match. I am canceling my subscription if this is not addressed.

Developer
Let's confine your bug report to this thread:

https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-spar-chamber/vengeance-shroud-bug-8ad6a4164f4a30c2014f540fdc184f3a

I think we have enough information to try to repro this bug but if you have any additional comments, use the other thread.