Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

the travelling trade cart

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
Hello all so i thought about all those worlds that we have not been able to go to and i thought what if we did not need a new world to explore the new worlds so i came up with this. Alberico the traveling tradesman, this guy would be like those guinea pigs that are from valencia.

background:
Alberico was a thriving cloths outfitter all across valencia all types of people came and always bought his magnificent cloths but when the armada attacked they closed him down. He then sneaked out of valencia because he knew it was not safe to stay so we found his way into polaria and became Alberico the traveling salesman.

this guy would come every christmas or sooner to avery's court to do his dealing for his exclusive items. this is what he would bring

polarion items
- commanders armour
- mini napolaguin pet ( a little cute pengiun wearing napolaguins cap)
rajah items
- supreme curkases
- rajah supreme pistol
darkmoor items
- nightshades talismon (the enemy would lose 100 life each turn)
-gargoyle mace

and some concept art from each world

in other words this guy brings stolen goods from other parts from the spiral to deal here and many more

thnx for reading keep hoping guys i know the new update is coming

Ensign
May 30, 2010
First off Great Idea!!!!

This would be awesome!

It would be cool if he could sell housing deeds from those worlds

ie: Darkmoor Mansion

Polarian Fortress

Valencia Villa

Rajah Palace

Also it would be cool if sold like smuggled Valencian Ships.

Ensign
Aug 15, 2012
Fluzzard2 on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
First off Great Idea!!!!

This would be awesome!

It would be cool if he could sell housing deeds from those worlds

ie: Darkmoor Mansion

Polarian Fortress

Valencia Villa

Rajah Palace

Also it would be cool if sold like smuggled Valencian Ships.
Houses and Valencian/Armada ships!? Awesome idea ever!

Salty Tarlac Ward Level 65 Privateer

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Pyromusket on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:
Hello all so i thought about all those worlds that we have not been able to go to and i thought what if we did not need a new world to explore the new worlds so i came up with this. Alberico the traveling tradesman, this guy would be like those guinea pigs that are from valencia.

background:
Alberico was a thriving cloths outfitter all across valencia all types of people came and always bought his magnificent cloths but when the armada attacked they closed him down. He then sneaked out of valencia because he knew it was not safe to stay so we found his way into polaria and became Alberico the traveling salesman.

this guy would come every christmas or sooner to avery's court to do his dealing for his exclusive items. this is what he would bring

polarion items
- commanders armour
rajah items
- supreme curkases
- rajah supreme pistol
darkmoor items
-gargoyle mace

in other words this guy brings stolen goods from other parts from the spiral to deal here and many more

I do agree we need seasonal salesmen like Wizards has, give a darkmoor theme during halloween, Polaris during winter, rajah during spring, and Empyria/Krokotopia during summer. Bought with scrip or crowns.

Captain
Sep 19, 2012
Pyromusket on Aug 18, 2015 wrote:

background:

polarion items
- commanders armour
rajah items
- supreme curkases
- rajah supreme pistol
darkmoor items
-gargoyle mace

love this!
I can see him driving one of those gypsy caravan type wagons with pots and pans on the side XD
ooo for springtime I would love new housing items as well like windchimes that dangle and make soft soothing tones, or suncatchers that refract light, pinwheels that spin..stained glass windows we can hang..picnic tables..tablecloths, settings like placemats and plates with silverware..floating balloons..kitchen items and hanging bookshelves we can place vases on..
stormy jen silver

Ensign
Aug 05, 2012
i was also thinking that the gear that he would sell would give exclusive powers like this
vampire's bite: the enemy would lose 120 health reach round while we get 120 health( two pikes for killing vampires)

sun gods armour: three yellow orbs would be circling us and every time the enemy attacks us it would be half damage( every time they attack us each orb would disappear until none)

i will keep think of for but i am stumped i really want this to be a thing ki make it happen