Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Pirate's Regatta music bugs

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Ahoy!

Doing the Pirate's Regatta was a blast, but I have spotted bugs that may involve lack of music in that instance.

Once I entered there, one of the Skull Island's themes carried over to the instance, & I think it's not playing the proper Skyway theme after I boarded my ship and sailed off to the challenges of the Regatta itself. After bringing the first boss ship's health to yellow, the same theme carried over to combat, as it's not properly playing Skull Island's usual Skyway combat theme(for the moment, still like to hear boss combat music in land & Skyways), & once all enemies were defeated, the music faded away, & after that & after we got into the next battle, the music doesn't play again, & it carried on for the rest of the instance.

KI, can you please fix these bugs so the music themes will be properly played in the Pirate's Regatta & it's battles?

Thanks!

Gunner's Mate
May 13, 2009
Trimond297 on Aug 8, 2015 wrote:
Ahoy!

Doing the Pirate's Regatta was a blast, but I have spotted bugs that may involve lack of music in that instance.

Once I entered there, one of the Skull Island's themes carried over to the instance, & I think it's not playing the proper Skyway theme after I boarded my ship and sailed off to the challenges of the Regatta itself. After bringing the first boss ship's health to yellow, the same theme carried over to combat, as it's not properly playing Skull Island's usual Skyway combat theme(for the moment, still like to hear boss combat music in land & Skyways), & once all enemies were defeated, the music faded away, & after that & after we got into the next battle, the music doesn't play again, & it carried on for the rest of the instance.

KI, can you please fix these bugs so the music themes will be properly played in the Pirate's Regatta & it's battles?

Thanks!
Yeah, half the time there is no music in the battles, the other half has the skull island theme.

Admiral
Jul 07, 2013
I also have no music in there also it seems to lag a lot for me for some reason.

Virtuous Dante Ramsey